He's after us

Oliver's: POV

Me and Lily went to a toy store and looked around. "I've found a super cute Barbie." I said after a few minutes. Lily stood by the dolls and I saw something was wrong. I went up to her and picked her up in my arms. Then I saw the last person I wanted to see. "Michael." I said coldly. "Nice to see you again." he replied with a smirk on his face.

***

We ran out of the store and the rain surprised us. We were both soaking wet when we got home.

Lily fell asleep in my arms

Lily fell asleep in my arms. "What has happened, why are you wet?" asked Jack. "We met Michael in a toy store and the rain surprised us when we ran out." I said. "Are you two okay, did he hurt you?" he asked worried and his blue eyes shone of fear. "We're okay." I said. "Oh dear." he replied and hugged us. "We are okay." I said. "I have locked all doors and windows." replied Jack and I clamed down a bit.

***

I sang A dream is a wish your heart makes and stroked Lily hair. "I'll protect you, I won't let him hurt you." I said. She held her dolls close to her and she was so cute. I lay down on the mattress next to her crib and whispered good night. Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Michael won't stop

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~