CHAPTER 24

[Author's note: I'm sorry once again, readers... but I have tried my level best to pick out time to publish further...

I dedicate this chapter to a very good friend of mine, Sana.... She was waiting for me to update and was requesting me to do so since a long time.... She is a wattpad writer as well... An the best part is that her story is based on her true life... when she had fallen for her very own professor. Doesn't it sound interesting? I request u all to read her novel, cause its an awesome piece of work!]

I was taken aback. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I was completely shocked, numb and nothing was going through my head. It felt as if I lost something. I lost my family, my friends, Nikhil.... everyone, maybe as I knew that death was coming my way....

But I had to fight back. I could not just sit idle. My life was very important and I had to defend myself... at least for the soul which was residing in me.... at least for the great Queen Rajwanti... and for King Jaswant and his true love....

Mahanandan had to be conquered and now he would not let me go either.

It would be either me or Mahanandan's soul which would stay alive....

Suddenly, a hand snaked around my waist.... I was deep in thought, and frightened, and so I screamed out at the top of my lungs, not realizing it was Nikhil.... He was shocked and questioned me for that reaction of mine... I just gave him a weak smile and walked off!

He thought that I did not accept his gesture, but I could not express my feelings to anyone.

Everyone was in a pretty good mood, and I did not feel like spoiling it, without knowing the truth, that was the soul of Queen Rajwanti actually was residing in me... And even if I would share this with anyone, who knows, if anyone would believe me... As it is I have that ghost-story-teller impression in front of everyone....

The sun was about to set, and it was 5:45. All the tourists were requested to move out of the fort as there were only fifteen minutes left for six o' clock, but I would not budge. Today I wanted and wanted to face the soul of Mahanandan, the tyrant.... I wanted a revenge and now my soul wanted revenge, the Queen Rajwanti wanted revenge, for ruining her married life!

My parents got a bit furious at me for not moving out.... I left for the sake of their respect... I shouted out loud... "I promise Mahanandan I will meet you soon. You will not be spared. "

That's when a huge gush of wind got in the fort and pushed me behind with a great jerk... I maintained my balance, I even got to know why did that happen. But I overcame fear. An expression of royalty, anger and pride struck through my face. The doors of the fort got shut with a huge bang. My parents started shouting screaming, yelling... I could hear Nikhil and my brother too....

But as for now I did not care... Because I had a gut feeling that Mahanandan was going to appear before me.... Queen Rajwanti would face her enemy, Mahanandan, any damn moment, and I was ready... all set. It was after 155 years that I would seek my revenge.

A dark shadow appeared before me. and I? I had a sly smile on my face....