CHAPTER 27

[Author's note: Heyya... my dear readers and critics... I'm back! a suggestion.... Since it has been a long time.... please get back to the previous chapter and then continue reading.... I'm extremely sorry to update this late... But I hope you all understand.... I dedicate this chapter to ALL my readers... 'cause there are manyyyy of them waiting...

so.... without any further delay.... here you are.. :) ]

Who are you?

We waited...... the glass didn't move..... We yet waited....

I then put up another question.... It was me who had to go further because no one else had the effrontery to question the spirit....

Are you MAHANANDAN? You better reply... Or I'll start chanting all the holy hymns! I was shivering..... I placed my shaky hand over the glass......

To our horror.... It toppled over! We all panicked... We could not afford to let the spirit out... No one would be left alive! I grabbed the glass and placed it over the coin, once again...

My father got up to get another glass....

I screamt at the top of my voice, "Woahhh.... Dadddddd.... Nooooo!"

I pulled him back with all my force.... "Please, do not break the circle. He is prompting us to do that because that will be easier for him to separate us.... People.... I beg of you all... Do not take any foolish step. Think twice before you act!!"

The glass vibrated.... It moved.... Towards and alphabet....

It spelt- "YES"...... Phew! It was him.... I smiled!

My next question.... "What do you want?"

The glass jolted, once again.....

"YOU!"

Why?

"REVENGE... FROM YOUR HUSBAND..."

To which Nikhil blurted out, "Huh? What? What have I done?"

Everyone turned towards Nikhil...

And Nikhil? "Oops... Sorry!"

My cheeks turned red due to embarrassment... I looked at Nikhil, and he smiled shrugging his shoulders!

But... This time the glass shook.... Vigorously!!

"Y-O-U  SU-PP-OR-TED  H-E-R"

To which I understood.... Nikhil would be in danger now!

I questioned this time.... "What if you don't get me?"

The glass toppled over once again.... And in a fraction of another second.... Shattered into pieces...

Our hearts missed a beat....

We all screamt out of horror....

And when I looked towards my right... Nikhil had fainted....

[Author's note: So.... guys and gals... how was it? Hope all of u enjoyed... I'll be back soon... comment on what you think should be next... Suggestions are always welcome... Because even I have to rack my brains to continue the story! :P

See ya till then.... Love you all my readers!! -Mansi]