CHAPTER 20

Of course even Nikhil came to know about what had happened and... we were hesitating to talk to one another..

Two strangers, who hardly knew each other now together on a- a ... arrrggghhh!!

Well but yet nothing more then best friends..

Why to cry over spilt milk.. Its the past now..

I wanted to talk to him.. but why was it embarrassing to do so?

I suppose even he wanted to, but... God knows!

Well this time, I had to start... So..

" Ummm... Uh! Good morning Nikhil... Good morning uncle and auntie.."

His face lit up..

" 'Morning Nands.."

We got alone again and I had a chance to explain something... Being a bit frank I had to say..

" Hey Nikhil.. now, lets sort these differences out.. Whateva is done is the past mahn.. Lets forget it and be normal again.. ok?"

At first no reply!!

Then I said..

" You know one thing? I never ever talk to people who do not reply... for the next time.. Because it seems to be like an insult.. And Nikhil now, imma getting angry.."

He looked at me.. but, the same..

"Well, fine, your wish.. Who am I to tell you.. And nor am I anyone to talk to you either..."

Thennnn... He came behind and held my hand..

" No Nands..Nothing like that.. But you know right? Our siblings! They tease us like- like badly.. Its embarrassing."

"But they are kidos Nikhil.. its fine.. for those two children, will we put our friendship I danger? I dont think so.. After all even they are love birds!!"

Nikhil snapped, " EVEN they?? Huh!! He he..!! Too fast han.. I dont mind!!"

"Oh shut up Nikhil.."

I blushed and ran off!!

We all were ready.. just to waste another day off and plan another flight back to Mumbai from this deadly place...

But our destiny had decided something else...

We all just went out for a stroll, where we found a mini bus.. We can say a sort of a van which had words written on it 'Visit to the heavenly Bhangarh Fort'...

There was a man asking people to get along with him and he will be a guide to us taking us to each and every spot out there and make us enjoy with helping him with some amount of money... Even stepping in that area was a nightmare and that person was expecting us to be a part of this mini tour...

But he made us attracted to that spot in such a way that,

Umm...

You know what...

We were back in the clutches of death..

List of ideas to impress us...

Very heavenly place

Royal and romantic

architechture rocks

Superb place to visit as a picnic

Atmosphere very calm and peaceful

And, and... aaannndddd....

Ghost stories of this Fort- fake..

"Well, we can give it a try Raveena! Lets go!"

Yes maybe we could trust that person... Or was it a trick to get us back... To the Haunted Bhangarh Fort?

[Author's note: yet waiting for comments and votes guys and gals, especially comments..anyway hope ur enjoying the twist in the tale...

Love ya readers..]