CHAPTER 37

[Author's note: yeah... It's me! :P I'm back... ;) I have attached a video of a paranormal experience in the streets of the Bhangarh Fort... Watch it!! :)
N yeahh.... Thank u so so so very much for gifting me with 1k followers... Love ya loads! :D ]

I froze completely when I saw him. The person who had the Bhangarh Fort under his control.

Nandini was yet lying unconscious. But looking at him, maybe I could lose my senses too!

A six feet tall soul dressed in Royal silk, messy and curly hair up to the shoulders, no eyeball in one socket followed by scratches and scars all over his face.... and body which was dripping with fresh blood.

It just looked like he conquered someone after struggling to win a war. His clothes were torn into patches but there was a sarcastic smirk on his face.... The one that I saw on Nandini's face, some fifteen minutes before....

"So, you wanted to see me. Didn't you?" He spoke as his voice echoed.

"I am not interested to look at you at all! I just want you to leave Nandini." I replied, wiping the fear off my face.

He let out a horrific laugh.
But suddenly his face started to highlight anger and he spoke in a serious tone.
His sarcastic smile turned into an angry frown.
"You cannot take her!"
As he spoke his lip started to twitch upwards.

He started walking towards Nandini.

"Stay away." I warned him grabbing Nandini right towards my chest.

"Don't worry you brat!" He raised an eyebrow.
"You yourself will be forced to leave."

I pursed my lips in a straight line.... I didn't know what to say, and he continued.

"You have seven days with you. Go back and think. I just want Rajwanti and not you and your family. If you care for them you will move away. If not, you will stay and suffer along with Rajwanti. Apart from this you will have to see me....."
He smiled...
"See me make love with her!"
He smiled even wider.

My blood boiled, so much that I could blast.... "Mahanandan!"
I shouted at the top of my voice.

"You will not have her. She is mine. Only mine! Keep a command on your words." I yelled grabbing Nandini even harder towards my chest.

Maybe she felt some sort of pain and she took in a deep breath and coughed.
I looked at her sliding my hand through her hair.

I heard him come over to me with blood red eyes... The ones that Nandini had when she was possessed.

He kept his hand on my head. Ran his fingers through the strands and suddenly it tuned into a fist.
It was painful! He pulled my hair and made me jerk my face upwards towards him, with me looking into his eyes......

"I will make her mine."

He started pulling me forward. I had no option than to loosen my grip over Nandini.
It started getting unbearable as he started to drag me away from her.

His grip on my hair tightened and he threw me towards a surrounding wall. I landed suffering utmost pain.

I let out a loud groan and my head started throbbing in pain once again.

I looked at him as he continued to threaten me.

"I thought that you should not be punished for loving Rajwanti because she is so beautiful as she was before! But you crossed your limits trying to defend her in front of me. Mahanandan! The King of this Palace."

He bent down facing me as I lied down unable to move.

"I will make you go. That is for sure. But now, you have only four days."

He looked towards Nandini as she opened her eyes. She stood up.
But what was more shocking she stood up like nothing happened.

"Ah! Nandini...." I raised my hand to make her feel my presence.

But it was not Nandini. I had already experienced the evil look on her face which was now being expressed too.

"You want to see what can I do to her?"

"No!" I cried.
I joined my hands in front of him. I could not believe myself.
"Please!"

All he did was to let out a breath- choking laugh.

She lifted her hand and slapped herself.
"Nandini?" I gasped.

She let out a loud scream.
She ran towards a table where an antique knife was kept.
She lifted it up slicing out the skin from her wrist.

I tried to get up and was almost on my feet as I saw her creating fresh wounds all around her body, letting out hair raising screams.... Behaving like a psychopath!

"She is possessed. Her soul is captured!" He looked down at me stepping on my hand preventing me from standing up.

I wriggled under his shoes which had copper nails attached to the underneath. It left behind piercing marks on my skin.

I yelped out in pain...
"Please! Leave her....."

"I am not going to do that! But yes, you have a chance to move away! I give you four days.... Within this span you should go away from here or then you and your family......" He smiled.
"You know!"

Nandini started running all around the room.... Her hair were in a complete mess as she banged it against the wall.

"Do you want more?"
He asked.

"Please let her go! She is just a young girl.... She hasn't done anything to you. Why are you doing this?"

Without answering any of my questions he walked up to Nandini and grabbed her shoulders.

He tore off her shirt and she stood there exposing parts of her body.

I forced my eyes shut and gasped, "No!"
Hot tears started rolling down my cheeks vigorously.

I stood up, "I'll go!" I yelled....

I ran towards Nandini gulping down all the pain I had.
I took my shirt off and draped it on her body.
"Don't do anything to her! I'll go.... Promise me that you will not do anything to her!"

He laughed once again....
"I want her so that I can do all that I wished once! Get lost now or then I'll continue to give you massive shocks..... You don't know me. I am the definition of a devil. Devil!!" The words echoed.

I had only four days with me.... Only four days to get Nandini safe.... Away from this devil's clutches.

I could not move away from that place..... But if I would not go, then I could not come back to rescue her.

My feet were glued to the ground as I felt Nandini depart!

Mahanandan's anger rose.
"Are you getting lost? Or should I... This time.... ----"

"No!" I cut in.
"I'm going!"

I took a step backwards.
To make me run away he forcefully pressed his lips against her collarbone.....

I turned behind and ran....
"Look I am going! Take yourself off her...."

He pulled himself away and Nandini was left sitting down on the ground in a subconscious position.

"Hmm" was all that he said.

I ran down.
My feet felt heavy. I could not imagine what all I just saw.....
The vision in my eyes was blurred.

My brain almost stopped processing.... I was helpless. How could I leave her alone along with him?
But what would I tell her parents? My parents?

What should I do? I could not move out! I had to come back in the next four days...

I stumbled upon a huge rock as my mother screamed looking at my condition and everyone came running towards me.....

My head hung down in shame!