CHAPTER 19

Hah!!

The car started, we all headed back to a hotel in tears and hired two rooms. We actually rushed out of that area with full speed, the last speed limit of the car. No one was able to sleep after these terrible incidents!! Our family locked our room and we all gathered in Nikhil's room and sat together till midnight discussing everything superstitious... Well, these talks were meant only for elders and we children sat in a corner and played red hands!!

Nikhil's hand was above mine, mine above Sagar's and Sagar's hand.... Ofcourse above Nikki's... Nikhil and I gulped down a smile.

After some time everything was back to normal... But the elderly people's talks became a nuisance.. So with our parent's permission we went back in another room and started playing there... Soon we lost interest in that 'playing' and decided to take a break and give the television a chance to entertain us now!

In some half an hour both the lovebirds fell off to sleep... And only Nikhil and me watching the T.V...

After some time I don't know what went wrong with him, but his hand curled around my waist and poked me.... I vibrated...

"Nikhil? What's wrong with you... Why did you do that?"

He giggled...

"You get tickled Nands?"

"Yes. I do. Its hard for me to bear it... I b-burst out l-laughing.. please don't!"

"Nandini, are we friends?"

"Of course ya"

"Theeeeennnn why shouldn't I? After all I'm trying to make you laugh, isn't it?"

And this time he pounced on me... and it was too hard to control, his hands were around my waist moving all around...

I was laughing and blushing like hell..

He he.. Maybe I enjoyed it too!l.

Soon in no time we got tired and fell asleep...

Then comes the most embarrassing part... We both woke up in a very awkward position. We were sleeping on the same bed, with Nikhil's hand wrapped around my waist.. No!

And a big no...

Because I heard two people giggling...

And guess what, it was Sagar and Niki..

"Lovely dovey dear sis! No no continue, continue we wont disturb you hah.. c'mon lets go Niki!! Hehe!!"

WHY ME?