CHAPTER 33

[Author's note: Hey guys!! I'm back!! once again... special dedication to @prabhusaraswat and @manasi_z <3                                I'll start now :P]

I walked into the room without following the etiquettes of knocking the door.... Well, it was wide open for me!!

Nandini and Nikki were sitting next to each other....and after closely observing Nikki, it felt like she was behaving like an old hag. Her expression looked matured....

But no important conversation had followed until I stepped in....

Nandini I guess, thought that she was talking to Nikki.... But I bet it was something eerie!

..... and soon I realised that it was only Nikki's body and her soul was captured by someone else.

But she didn't seem to look evil! 

A conversation between Nandini and 'Nikki' followed....

but at the same time Nands looked up to me and gave me a warming smile. I blushed... which turned into a smile....

My eyes were left wide open when, all of a sudden Nandini screamed like hell in horror.....

I grabbed her arm, benevolently....

Nandini exclaimed, "God!! Nikki, your hands are so unusually cold! What's wrong?"

Nikki's reply left both of us  awestruck...

"What happened Rajwanti?" she asked in a gross voice....

Nands remarked, "Who are you? I have heard your voice somewhere.... I just cannot recognise you!!"

She turned towards me, "Nikhil, something is there at the tip of my tongue. Something that I cannot explain. I think I know her!"

Nikki started talking, " Rajwanti... I warned you earlier, about not entering the fort, but you didn't heed to my advice.... "

Nandini and I were left gaping at each other suffering a sudden set back!

But more than all the explanation Nands and I were curious to know who was she.... We were sure that it was a spirit, but we weren't surprised because we were quite familiar with this spirit business!

She introduced herself....
"I always told you that I would be next to you in a circle... Didn't I? Look at this bed... Which shape is it in?"

She smiled....
" I am back Rajwanti.... To save you from the clutches of the evil Mahanandan.... He is not easy to defeat!"

Nandini got that slight smile of amazement... She felt that she found some help!

"Thank you... Thank you so much. When I saw you dead in the fort I was completely awestruck! I thought I lost all the help I could get... And you asked me to stay self dependent, but it was very difficult.... Because I was not familiar to all these things... Yet somehow.... Indirectly you helped me alot!! "

In a fraction the picture of an old woman laying in a pool of blood flashed in my head.... I remember gazing inside the fort when the doors shot open and Nandini came running out....

That woman was dead there. Just in front of my eyes......

She started with her piece of explanation for us...
"Rajwanti... You as a princess were very bold! That is what I see in you now too.... But as a child you cannot defeat Mahanandan... Alot is left for you to explore in this world.... I think you should agree to what your parents are saying... Go back and come along with a band of Godly people... You will be a stronger person! "

But somewhere from within I felt that Nandini would not be able to move out of the fort... Because earlier she said that she could not move out of the place alive until she conquered Mahanandan!

I questioned her, "But how can she move out? Mahanandan would not let her do so!"

"Do not worry son... Don't forget, that I too am a spirit! Not as powerful as Mahanandan though! But I will try with all my power and courage to stop that beast... In the meantime you should slip away!"

and this help was a miracle!!!

What remained was her explanation.... I gave us some hopes and maybe I wanted to believe her because I was not willing to repeat a mistake......

But looking at Nandini she didn't seem to feel happy by moving out...

[ Author's note: Thanks alot for your support.... I am really very happy today... so apart from the two specialities that I mentioned... I dedicate this chapter to every one.... Haters... This one is for you too! ;) Thanks alot!!!! :D

Heyyo!! I have edited this chapter in a different way... With the ideas remaining the same... But I have used my language... One of my readers was not happy with me copy pasting Saraswat Prabhu's words... He felt that it got a bit of change to the expressing trait! Please take the pains to re read it... I'm really sorry!
love ya'll!

-Mansi]