CHAPTER 46

[Author's note: HEYYO my voracious readers!! :D I'm back. ;) B)
Well, this note is gonna be long. So PLEASE bear with me? :( Initially it wouldn't really bother much if you'd read my messages to y'all or not. BUT- today, I'm sincerely requesting you to avoid skipping it. Please?

Well, so there's something important that I've got to share with all of you. It might not matter very much to you, but to me... it matters a goddamn TON LOT.
It's my bestest best friend's birthday today. (no face-palm okay?)
I have an honest request to you. If you get the chance, PLEASE PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, tap on the username HarishChowdary and wish him a happy birthday. :)
Look, I have certain reasons. If you really like this book, then trust me, this boy is one of the reasons why I didn't give up on my work. I was really discouraged in the start with my work. And I also agree that it isn't a GREAT piece of writing. My writing skills developed lately. But he had faith in me, and he filled me with so much confidence and courage from the very first start itself! He believed in me, when I didn't. It's not only this book. It plays a role in my life too. It's rare. VERY RARE to have loyal friends who truly define friendship. I'm not THAT capable of doing much for him 'cause I SUCK at giving gifts and stuff. :P
But oh well, it's just a way to wish him the HAPPIEST birthday from the bottom of my heart.
I REALLY hope that you will help me too? Please put a message on his board wishing him the same.

AND- If you do that, I'll mention your name in my next chapter. I'll honestly be SUPER grateful to you.
Phew! Sorry for such a long note.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARISH CHOWDARY!! :D. You ROCK! ]

It was over. It finally ended. That curse was lifted and there laid Nandini, limp in my arms.
I was still supposed to find mine and her parents. I looked around for some support to get up. But when I didn't find any, I tried to push Nandini back to her senses. She looked terribly tired and sleepy. Her eyes fluttered open once again and I gave her a small smile. She returned it as her lips twitched upwards in a slightly wider grin.
I helped her get up, as we both limped our ways out of the room. The whole Fort was dead silent. But this silence didn't leave any impact of fear within me. It was a bit calm. But, not until I realised I had to fetch for my parents.
My gaze with Nandini locked and I noticed her eyes widen.
"Are you thinking the same as what I am?" She questioned.
"Uh, if what you're thinking is about finding our parents... then yes." I replied.

"Yay! We're thinking of the same things!" She exclaimed with a proud smile plastered across her lips. I admit I was kind of taken aback with that reaction from her, but at the same time, her smile took my breath away. It had been long, so long since I saw her smile, genuinely. She was so freaking adorable!
Letting out a brief chuckle I laced my fingers with hers, "Let's go." I mouthed.
"O-KAY!" She imitated me smiling.
Damn, I was melting already. I don't know how was she behaving so bright and glad, but as far as she was this, nothing mattered to me much.

As soon as we took the next step forward, we were stopped immediately by a fire being lit up in the shape of a circle. We didn't panic though, we instantly recognised whom were we going to have a seance with.

"I'm just here to give you all my blessings, children." She spoke as she started appearing in front of us.
"Saying that what you did was commendable, is an understatement. You proved to be something greater than your ages and capabilities. Nothing more could make someone so proud." She smiled as she continued.
"I wish you the best of luck for both your futures. May the good lord always be with you, and impart you with all the right knowledge. My he guide you to the right part, and increase your strength towards fighting the evil."
Nandini joined her hands in front of the old woman, and I followed the process.
"What you did to help us, is something I can never get over or forget. I am extremely grateful to you and all the needful help that you provided. You gave up your life to protect me. I promise to repay you in some or the other was for this massive sacrifice." Nandini spoke with utmost gratitude, respect and seriousness, as her eyes glistened with royalty.

Before leaving she walked forward and let out a small smile, "God bless you my children."
The very next moment, she was gone. We both looked around, but it was obvious that we wouldn't find her ever again. She would be a peaceful soul, I assumed.
As we walked down, the museum, my eyes landed upon the entrance door. Mine and Nandini's father were standing there, and so were Nikki and Sagar. As we stepped forward, our mothers were sitting on the footsteps waiting for the both of us, with almost teary eyes.
As soon as there gaze shifted towards us and they noticed our presence, they all ran towards us. I was pulled into my mother's, father's and Nikki's embrace. They clutched at my body with extremity and all the parts of my body ached. I think, Nandini went through the same, as her family warmed her up in caressing cuddles.
The ache didn't matter much. I'm sure we both felt loved and protected.
It felt good. It felt.... peaceful.

As we narrated the whole story of what happened and how every little thing took place. The whole of the village was filled with shouts of joy and happiness.
We heard the people shout, hip-hip-hurray and light fireworks as the dark sky was filled with beautiful artwork all over it, giving it a bright and colourful touch.
I yelled out loud, "Three cheers for Queen Rajwanti, hip hip...."
"Hurray!" Sagar yelled back.
I winked at her as she playfully slapped my arm with embarrassment.

The kingdom of Bhangarh was finally free from it's curse. Finally the people will live a happy life. And finally.....
Wait.
Those villagers shouting slogans of joy.
Were they the villagers?
No no no.
The sounds were erupting from the well we passed. It was the villagers of course. But the other voices that mingled with them, sharing extreme pride and happiness was that of the slaves that were trapped for all these years. My heart felt heavy at the thought. They were finally free. I smiled.
As we parted out ways with the fort, we took along a tragic experience with us. Something that we'd never forget, EVER. But, it gained me something too, Nandini.

[Author's note: I'm so sorry for such a short chapter. :/ But, oh well, I updated. I'll be back with Nandini's POV next ;) some lovey dovey stuff is gonna be added, so I'll have to rack my brains too XD
ALSO! PLEASE help me wish him happy Birthday? I'll be sooo grateful to you!
Love ya loads
-Mansi. :) ]