CHAPTER 14

Before we could get out of the car it started dancing for some god damn reason... I don't know what exactly it was because the car got locked automatically.

Well, it was not such a techno car that something like that would happen.... It was a common Innova....

And later from nowhere Nikhil's father appeared screeching, screaming,  asking for help, totally terrified, about to lose his consciousness and what not...

It was difficult for us to get out of the car and soon we noticed that the driver was missing...

We got out of the car actually fighting with the car locks.. And luckily we did...

Uptil then Nikhil's dad was flat on the mud... He had some water left in his bucket which we used to sprinkle on his face to get him into consciousness. But he would not get up... we tried again,

No response... we called out his name, yet useless... His wife broke down.... My father checked his pulse.

My heart was pounding.. There were butterflies in my stomach.

Well he was alive..

Haaaassshhh

I wiped a tear out of my eye. There was no other option than to empty the whole bucket on his face.

But being smart enough Nikhil's mother left one fourth of it for the car.. And emptied the rest direct on his face smacking him with a huge force and flow...

Soon his eyes opened, wide open...

BLOOD RED EYES..

I was shocked,  out of my wits, ready to escape... All of us were ready to escape... Because Nikhil's dad rose with a huge gust of wind holding his wife's neck tight to strangle her to death, with his blood red eyes fixed upon her....

He uttered some words too, which were unrecognizable... which were ununderstood... which had changed his voice ... But we did not have time to think about the changes in his physical and mental state because one more life was in danger.. Nikhil and his sister were wailing and sobbing badly....

Without giving it a second thought my father smacked that man in the face held him down with his hair and gave him two more slaps on his left and right cheek alternatively...

SCREWED..

Why dad?