CHAPTER 29

[Author's note: heyya my voracious readers.... thanks alot for co-operating and waiting for such a long time for my next update.... i feel really glad about this part.... so as usual I dedicate this chapter to all my readers... I'm sorry I remember having promised someone the next dedication but I don't remember to whom.... please remind me cause im sure you are reading this chapter.... anyway... I dedicate this chapter to a beffie of mine who has just joined wattpad Manasi Prabhoo... welcome and have a great time!! yeah... I remember... I wont kill Nikhil ;) ]

I was terrified... simply waiting for his next move but I felt everything getting dark.... I was losing consciousness....

I thought that I failed in the battle of life.... But I could not even think of losing the battle with Mahanandan.... I had to do something.... Something that would force him to stop... But nothing could help... Everyone behind was shouting at the top of their voice in anguish, because they were helpless... To defeat Mahanandan or his power... was next to impossible!!

I was completely blank... unable to think...

But all what I knew was... that if I wanted to get away from the clutches of this beast then first of all Nikhil had to be rescued....

........or, probably harmed!!     But the question was.... how?

I resorted back, brutally this time.....

I too held his neck and applied all the possible force which I could..... and his eyes widened.... He glared at me... I thrashed even harder....

and this time... I heard Nikhil.... I heard Nikhil in pain!

Was that a trick? Or was he actually hurt!

I was in a dilemma... should I leave him... or was it Mahanandan forcing me to leave him....

But what if this repression would ask for Nikhil's life....

I took a firm decision..... I held on... 

I heard Nikhil... again and even louder... My heart thumped.... Again... "Nandini please!!"

I did not stop.... He dropped me down.... I saw the pain in his eyes.... but now... I was on him...

I could not stop myself.... I became heartless... because now the one who was in front of me was not Nikhil... But Mahanandan......

He huffed and puffed.... I used both my hands....

He struggled... I pushed back even harder.....

But suddenly he stopped.... His movement stopped....

He was standstill... idle... and steady... lying flat on the ground..... I was terrified...

Did I make any mistake... or was it actually Nikhil? I was taken aback!!

[Author's note: I know that the chapter is too short... But that was all I could think of... Thanks alot for waiting!! I will need time to get back with anotha chapter.... till then... please drop in possible suggestions to continue... love ya'll

-Mansi]