CHAPTER 18

He got into it.... Though after alot of trouble, we got back to the car, fetched for a rope, then came back again...

And finally dad got into the well..

No!!

We tied the rope tight to the pulley..

Pulled the rope and tested it by shaking it in different directions, applying some extra force and then finally with some sort of satisfaction we sent dad inside....

My heart was pounding horribly...

I felt that anytime it would blast and pop out..

Until that time my dad was in...

He started to search for the keys in his pocket... But it was next to impossible because the body had started developing a bad odour...

Suddenly we found the driver's hand caught up in a wrist.. My father tried to open it, but would not open. It was tightly bound with all it fingers surrounding an object...

With full force and energy

Hah! Opened it..

It had the keys! The car keys!

Yess!

But soon something terrible occured..

Thr driver got up!!

OMG... The dead driver got up.

He hugged my father from behind caught him so very tight that he was actually struggling to get rid of that beast...

He was about to break into tears when the body fell off again saying that it will come back. (Well come back later.. and I won't leave you!)

Maybe this was our first warning to get back...

We quickly pulled him up wailing and crying, hugged him and thanked God that he was alive...

The first thing after we did was decided to drive back to our hotel...

But it was not that easy..

[Authors note: Heyya! Friends.. hope you guys are enjoying it.. and sorry for the late updation. But one sad thing I am not getting a positive response, only the number of views are increasing but the votes and comments remain the same.... Only if you vote and comment I will be able to write further.. If you are not happy with my story, please let me know...

Love
-Mansi..

Love ya readers :) ]

The Haunted Bhangarh Fort- Rajasthan, Indiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें