CHAPTER 26

[ Author's note: Since it has been a long time, I update one more chapter... This time I dedicate it to a very very very special friend of mine HarishChowdary.... He is an awesome writer and i request all of you to read his amazing works as well... He is coming up with a new novel... which I am waiting for too... so wish that you update it as soon as possible]

I could not do anything.... I was standing numb, without any senses, not knowing what to do!

As far as I knew that old woman did not have any family members.... And thinking practically it was next to impossible to get her out of here along with me....

All I could do was to run out of the door, and so I did that.

To my surprise the door was wide open with just a gentle push.....

I saw my parents, my brother, Nikhil, his family sitting down on the ground..... All exhausted, and tired of screaming and shouting.... But, they would not budge away from there without taking me away.... So much care? So much of their trust, that I would certainly get back to them?

How could I? How could I just think of ending my life so easily.... When I completely don't own it. My parents who gave me birth... Its because of them, that I am standing where ever I am... As the roller skating champion... The topper in class... Its all because of their support... And how can I even simply think of ending my life so easily, how could I be so selfish?

I got back to them.... They all sprang up, showering me with hugs and kisses! Promising that we all will never ever step back to this place again....

But I had other plans........

I had no other option than to narrate the truth to all of them, explain it to them with all the patience I had.... I wanted help and with those hopeless eyes, I looked up to them for help.... I could just not do it alone!

At first they refused because it was hard to make them understand that if I would not conquer Mahanandan then I probably would not return with them..... Alive.

They agreed.... And that was all I wanted...

Now the first level was ready to start, 

THE CONVERSATION WITH KING MAHANANDAN..... THE HORRIFIC BEAST OF THE BHANGARH FORT!!!!!

All we had to do was, gather in a dark room, at around 2:00 a.m. in the night... That's when his soul would rest. And that's what provoked me to break his peace of mind, and make him furious!

The first level for his downfall... My first evil move!

We started off, in one of our hotel rooms, by turning out all the lights...

We prepared a cardboard with the hindustani alphabet written one after the other.... Sitting in a circle with a candle placed in the middle and a circular cardboard with that print surrounding the candle we took help of a coin and a drinking glass...

The method consisted of placing the glass over the coin, that was because the spirit would settle inside the coin and it would not be able to come out because it was barred by the glass....

We had to ask certain questions and we would get the answer by the glass rotating around each alphabet in turn forming words, and later into sentences further.....

The children, that is Sagar and Nikki were not included.... It would be called insanity if we would have done so.....

We clenched our palms in fists holding each other's hands.... Bending forward and started whispering and reciting the hymns.....

As soon as we completed reciting the last word the glass started shaking vigorously which proved that the spirit had to enter the coin and that it was a very powerful one....

The spirit of Mahanandan was now in my clutches, furious but helpless....

I asked my first question......

[ Author's note: Hanging on the clifftop Sana00 and HarishChowdary...... and all my voracious readers? I am sorry... wait for it then, for now... will get back to you all soon....

love ya loads... -Mansi...]