CHAPTER 21

Yay! We started off in the morning this time and in a bus, for a change...

We enjoyed the journey, cause there were quite a lotta people and with a good family background.. Somewhat like us. So we sang songs...

And finally reached the same gate where we were there last night.

It looked completely different. We were very free and felt independent now in the day... and at night!!

Woahh! The scene completely changes. Too scary, too very scary..

Gosh I don't wanna think about that night.. It was bad.. Damn bad...

We got inside and there...

And...on the top of the hill, was standing, the great, the Haunted Bhangarh Fort... Sigh!

We got down the bus, but wouldn't it be a bit too early to get in there, I mean.. some rest please!

So.. then we had some rest after a two hour journey, in a garden-we would not rent a hotel for just one hour...

But the rest which we children took was more of energy wastage than gaining energy and stare back into nothingness...

The garden was like, huge.. No swings or see-saws or any kiddy stuff.. only a clean and well maintained lawn..

We all (kids of course) played catch an cook and doctors tips and what not, in this one hour and

Some touchy moments taking place too.. Like Nikhil running and trying to catch only me and Sagar only behind Nikki and vice-vera respectively.. Though it was a good entertaining and attractive session..

So that one hour got done with its time limit and we all headed back to our mini tour to the Fort..

The hill which we had to climb was not that steep or high, but was crooked and tiring, we needed some water.... Badly...

Our steps had to be watched...

But we did not come to know when we reached because Nikhil and I were so engrossed in our talks.

And there it was standing.. Erect...

The Bhangarh Fort...

I was just about to step, just about to lift up and keep my foot on the entrance when an old woman pushed me back, got in and turned behind... Looking at all of us.

She muttered.. in a serious tone...

"Don't get inside, its a harm... a very great harm for your family.. You will not be able to get outta here. Never.. your children will cry. Think about Nandini, who wants to become a doctor, think about Nikhil.. a sweet boy... Think about Sagar and Nikki... They are yet too young. Don't put their lives in danger. Don't.."

I did not know what did she want from us.. her hair long and white, open.. thick white eyebrows and she wore a- umm a long black maxi like something, maybe a kurti up to toe length and a hunged back... She looked too very scary but kind hearted, I thought we could have obeyed her advice because her suggestion and future thinking turned out to be true..

My father handed her some money and Nikhil's dad pushed her off.

We all landed in together and that woman screamed from behind.

"Children, you made a mistake, you are putting your life at stake believe me.. I am not telling the others. Only you and your life is at stake because something evil is going to take place with your family.. Trust me I can help you. Trust me.. come back."

But suddenly from nowhere our guide appeared, "Sir, donot believe her.. she is a mentally unstable woman, she stays over here since several years... Then why didn't anything 'evil' take place with her.."

Then he turned back to the woman,

"You old silly rag. I will put your life in danger if you frighten my customers like this. Get lost from here or else you will be in trouble get that?"

He dragged her down the hill... But yet she turned behind and said on top of her voice, "You will need my help some or the other day! I will always be there for you. Always recite the Hanuman Chalisa.. Believe in God. You will find me around you always, in a circle..."

And she went off..

I was bewildered. What did she say! This time I did not understand... In a circle, what?

Yet I thought we were making a mistake by taking such a huge risk... But yet we stepped inside and, and- a and.. a huge piece of glass fell from above, huh?

All sorts of negative thoughts started entering my head.. If it would have been at a forty five degree angle more, directly on our head!

No! But yet our smart guide..

"He he.. its an old fort! Lets go inside.. There are many ancient interesting things there.. The museums are ready to pay a handsome price......"

His voice faded away as they walked in... Only I was standing there alone, when Nikhil came back pulled my hand, broke my imagination and took me inside a room... a huge room, with an aura of suspicion.

[Author's note: hmm.. so this was the end of my twenty first chapter.. sorry, for the late update but, I'm a bit busy now a days.. some readers have appreciated my story and wanted me to continue...

So this one is for them... hope you enjoyed it..

Till then see ya... please vote and comment... I will be ready with the next chapter soon...]