V

"Ron."

"Yes, your highness?"

"Am I no longer that attractive?"

That question caught Ron off guard. He looked at the first prince, who was staring at himself in the mirror. He was inspecting his very bright and shiny appearance.

"What made you think that, Your Highness?"

"My Baby has grown bored with his Hyunnie."

"I... see."

Alver looked at the old man who offered him some lemon tea. He looked at it as if it were an enemy, but drank it anyway.

"It is normal for children to have playmates who are not their siblings."

Alver looked at Ron and asked, "Normal?"

"Yes," Ron replied confidently, "the Young Prince is at the age of discovery and forming relationships with others."

"Relationship?" Alver scowled.

"Ahem," Ron said, feigning a cough, "friends."

"Yes... Friends..." Alver said again as he looked in the mirror. "right.. friends..."

"May I ask, your highness, what did you think of the kind of relationship our little prince would have?" Ron looked at him and asked carefully.

"I'm not even going to think about it."

Its because Callen was always drawn to gold and precious things, including attractive people.

Even just the thought of someone by his baby's side is annoying him to the marrow of his bones. His adorable Callie—he's too young to even think he can leave his side yet!

"That's overprotectiveness, Your Highness," Ron remarks as he opens the door for the little master looking for his Hyunnie.

"What are you doing?" Callen inquires as he walks in. "Hyunnie is handsome; no need to look in the mirror."

That made the first prince happy.

"Of course, I had to be the best in front of our Callie!" Alver exclaims as he lifts his baby brother into his arms. Callen smiled brightly and giddily as he kissed his brother's cheeks with a good morning greeting.

"So, what is our baby going to do today?"

"Have some fun with Pretty-boeni!"

Argh. Henituse has done it again!

Alver tried hard not to lose his cool. His handsome face broke into a forced smile. He considered thousands of reasons to delegate his work to Robbit and protect his precious baby brother for the day.

He can't have it! He has to be his baby's favorite person! Not even the jovial Robbit could compete!

"Hyung-nim, you're frowning early in the morning; it's time for morning meetings."

Talk about the devil.

"Hello, Brother Ribbit!"

"Hi, Callie. It's Robbit."

The child didn't seem to hear him.

"Good morning, brother Ribbit!"

"Good morning, Callie, but it's Robbit."

A childish giggle echoed inside the room, "Ribbit!"

Robbit simply resigned himself and accepted the fact that he was Brother Ribbit.