LII

No matter what form he takes, he'll always recognize him.

Callen awoke refreshed after years of not being able to sleep soundly. He was surrounded by pillows like a toddler. Hugging the enormous teddy bear and wrapping himself in the pricey fox quilt. He spent a long time staring at the ceiling.

This is not my room.

"Awake?"

He immediately stood up when he noticed Alver Crossman. He appeared to have just gotten home from work. He was beaming at him.

"You can sleep longer."

How can I sleep when you're around!?

He panicked. He's not so vain as to sleep while the owner of the room sits casually reading his paperwork.

"Sorry."

"For what?'

What else?

"For sleeping in your room," he should've addressed Alver Crossman as "Your Highness," but that word refuses to leave his mouth, and he fights the urge to say something else, but it's all for naught. It's like he wants to call him with something else.

"It's all right..."

There's nothing wrong with it! This prince is strange!

Alver Crossman currently appears insane to him.

Unexpectedly, the Crown Prince handed him a glass of milk.

"I'm not a baby."

"You're thirteen," the Crown Prince deadpans, "and you're skinny."

"I think I look good."

"Of course."

That gave him chills! He took a close look at the smiling Crown Prince. It appeared to be a routine occurrence. Callen drank the milk with a smile. He quickly had breakfast with the Crown Prince and ran into the Second and Third Princes.

They were taken aback when they first saw him. They soon wore peaceful smiles and sat beside him, encircling him, all the while spoiling him with food.

Nobody knows what his food preferences are, but the dishes he was served were all to his liking.

The butler, Ron, smiled as the Chef, who had also entered, smiled back.

"What a handsome vicious chef," he mumbles, his dignity shattered by the sight of those well-defined muscles.

The Crown Prince grinned, while the Second and Third Princes frowned.

"We have muscles as well."

Callen was taken back. "What a useless brother Ribbit," he exclaimed.

It rendered the entire room silent. Robbit smiled broadly, but his eyes were filled with tears.

"I suppose I'm useless."

Callen fell silent when he heard that. Their expressions appeared distant. As if they desired something they couldn't have.

They appear to be on the verge of crying.

Callen blankly reached out and grabbed someone's hand.

"What is it?" he inquired, looking up. Alver Crossman was staring him down. Callen blushed when he realized he had just grabbed the Crown Prince.

"Ugh! I'm sorry!" he can't figure out why he's making all these mistakes!

He was about to pull his hand away when Alver Crossman's grip tightened.