LIII

Cale and Callen returned to the County after the last banquet. The princes were seen swarming around the brown-haired boy in Cale Henituse's ward. Some people expressed their sympathy after seeing the boy's resemblance to the late Seventh Prince.

Honestly. Callen was confused when Alver called his name. Cale Henituse had been withholding information from him, so he decided to look into the Royal Family.

"The Crown Prince Alver Crossman, the King's eldest son with a palace maid, has the Second and Third Princes as close aides. Second Prince Robbit Crossman handles all internal State affairs, while Third Prince Hellion Crossman handles transactions, including the kingdom's underground transactions."

The king couldn't keep his pants on.

A son of a dark elf and a maid, a son of a swordswoman, and a son of a noblewoman. Even worse, the King had children with a priestess, an unknown woman, and a slave.

Callen frowned. He's considering cutting the King's thing because he couldn't keep it in his pants. Looking at how hard his children have worked to build the current kingdom, he appears to be squandering their efforts.

He looked at the brightening communication device. He waved his hands but couldn't see who he was addressing.

"So serious."

He looks up to see Alver Crossman beaming at him.

"Your Highness, the brightest sun in the skies of Rowoon Kingdom."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that... Did that bastard teach you that?"

"No saying bad words," Callen replied, laughing.

"Are they bad words?"

Callen smiled once more and turned his attention back to the Crown Prince.

"Where's Cale?"

"Why do you miss him?" he asked, pouting. He didn't know why he felt the need to act like a sissy.

"He's actually my wife."

Callen laughs again and turns to face the prince, "he is?"

"Well, let's just say we got involved in some of Grandpa Benedict's nefarious houseplay."

Callen bursts out laughing and suddenly remembered a red book. "That grandpa Benedict is so great!" He appeared to be holding it, and someone was running around frantically.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing," Callen replied. "I suddenly wanted to sleep."

"Then sleep."

"I can't..." he yawned. Even if he tries to sleep, he will be plagued by nightmares. Although he regained some of his memories, there are some that cause him pain.

"Would you like me to sing you a lullaby?" the Crown Prince joked.

"You sing? I have my doubts."

"I'm quite a singer... I used to sing to my baby brother before." The prince proudly said, "In the face of an infant, anyone becomes a singer by force."

Calle laughs. Well, children do need to be chided to sleep. Mothers usually become composers and singers with bad timing.

Alver was watching him fight his sleep with tenderness. When Alver began to sing.