XXII

Eruhaben immediately flew into the sky, casting flight magic on both Robbit and Iris as well as a golden barrier around Callen.

"It has begun," the ancient dragon said.

A demigod's awakening varies depending on the power a half-god possesses. "Given that it was the blood and flesh of the God of Death, the strongest god who stood at the top, even you, I can't stay here any longer, but now that you've made a mess, I can't stay here any longer."

Forces from the camp and other households must've noticed. The redheaded bastard disappeared, leaving the wailing demigod inside his sphere.

It's a powerful sword and a divine item at the same time. That dark elf will be in danger if he continues to be inside that black sphere with that wound.

"Eruha-nim!" Choi Han finally came, with Vicross in tow.

"Puppy... vicious cook," the dragon said, "defend yourself against those black wind swords once you enter the dome."

Eruhaben is using all his might to contain the demigod's outburst with his barrier. If he lets the kid run amok, Rowoon's kingdom will disappear. All of them could see all living beings and trees wither as soon as they made contact with that dark power.

"I'll leave it to you to put him to sleep or whatever."

Choi Han and Vicross nodded and stormed inside the golden barrier. Robbit also composed himself, although he was worried beyond words. Alver once told him the truth about Callen. He thought it would be alright, but now that this has happened, Callen's voice of reason and restraint is their brother.

"I'll calm him down." He spoke and readied himself.

"Robbit!"

Robbit looked at Iris and said, "I am still his brother, Ribbit. If Hyung-nim is not there, I have the responsibility to look after him. Callen is my baby brother."

Hearing this, the older boy descended and fought back against the swirling black power. He can hear Callen's cry. He's screaming out loud. It was painful to hear. It was painful to watch. His tears continued to fall as Alver lay motionless before him.

"Callie," he called out. Choi Han and Vicross are shielding him: "Baby, calm down! Hyung-nim's breathing!"

Robbit cried out. Callen looked like he didn't hear anything.

They continued to move forward while Robbit continued to call out his name.

"Callen! Callie!"

Like a prayer, Robbit calls out and tries to calm him down.

He was close enough. He grabbed him, and he felt that power runs through his veins. He gritted his teeth and ignored the pain.

"Hyung-nim's alive! Calm down, Callen!"

Robbit's eyes widen when he feels the light touch on his hand. When he looked down, he noticed Alver shifting his hand from his to Callen's cheeks.

"Callie... Baby..." his brother's voice made the entire sphere silent, "Hyunnie's fine... calm down..."

Everything stilled as he said those words.

Callen looked worn, his white hair slowly turning black. His black eyes slowly turned a bright reddish brown.

[***]

The grin I wear hides the fact that it's empty.

The actual one is abandoned prior because I was left behind...