XI

Callen's first day in Henituse County went as expected. It was even more boring than the Royal Palace, but the food here is fantastic!

"Cross-Hyun! I want that!"

He'd never had anything like this before. Vicross is a good cook, but eating once in a while is also beneficial!

His brother-cook gladly complied with his wishes and purchased every type of food available. He has yet to enter the Henituse Castle because he wanted to take a look around first.

"Cross-Hyun... ah!" he says to the vicious chef.

This chef will undoubtedly make an excellent husband candidate. Look at him faithfully and carefully, as if he were his child. Ron first went to the Henituse Castle to work with the Henituse's servant.

He is not, however, vicious. Even though the book stated that this person could kill people with his torture devices, Vicross' hands were gentle and warm, just like Hyunnie's.

But wait...

He shouldn't have acted like a child with them, but he guessed his baby instinct is stronger than that.

Be the good, innocent brother, Kim Rok Soo!

The day passed by normally. Vicross finally told him to go to the Henituse Castle and rest.

He obediently followed the man.

The Count, pregnant Countess, Cale Henituse, and Bassen Henituse greeted them.

Ron also greeted him and embraced him.

"Hello, Grandpa!" He said cheerfully to the count, "mommy!" and then to Cale Henituse.

"Greetings, Your Highness, Callen."

"Hello, Callie."

He gestured with his arms that he wanted to be carried by Cale Henituse. Bassen grabbed his brother and pouted as Cale Henituse was about to carry him.

So this is Bassen. Hoho. What a cute little brat!

"Bassen?" Cale called out.

Whoah!!! A jealous baby!

As if he's not a baby. Now he wants to tease this little creature even more!

"It's alright Bassen, it's his Highness Seventh Prince..."

"The boy Hyung-nim played with?"

"Yes."

Strange.

Something's strange about Cale Henituse. He watched the pair for a while, so Callen went to Vicross and got himself deposited in a very comfortable position. However, Cale Henituse's gaze still hasn't left his. As if he's waiting for him to be alone with him.

That first night, however, was terrifying and difficult for him.

"Why can't I sleep?" he wondered as he sat on the bed. Ron, who had come to take his clothes, sighed. "You can call your Hyunnie, My Lord," he said, placing a magical communication device on the table.

Do I miss him?

That is not possible. Kim Rok Soo was one of those who never attached himself to anyone.

Anyway, he just used the mana bead Ron gave him to activate the communication device. He lay on the bed, bored until his brother answered his call.

[*****]

He didn't know that sleeping alone would become such a big deal for him.

Alver can't fucking fall asleep.