LX

Demi-gods naturally grow slowly.

The nobles who had come to discuss the recent Henituse and Ubar wars couldn't speak up right now. Cale Henituse, the Crown Prince's most trusted aide and the Seventh Prince's proclaimed mommy, led the war and made a name for himself. Not only that, but Henituse County rose to prominence, living up to its moniker as the Guardians of the Northeast. Furthermore, the Seventh Prince's retainers made a name for themselves. This is what it means to have the Crown's support... They can not say anything because they know Henituse County has always been on its own.

Furthermore, the terrifying seventh prince is fast asleep on the Crown Prince's lap, hugging his arms awkwardly sideways.

Ribbit and Helly have already beaten up the noble who dared to speak out against making Henituse County a duchy. Even Xavier, the Fourth Prince, gave them sidelong glances. The former Pope is thought to be overly protective of the young prince.

The Prince let out a cute yawn. He maneuvered himself and straddled the Crown Prince. His head is resting on the latter shoulder, and his arms are wrapped around the Crown Prince's waist.

Anyone can see those tiny hands from the side, squeezing something.

They did not realize the Youngest Prince found solace in squeezing Hyunnie's muscles.

"Hah..." Alver leans in. Callen had either been sleeping or looking for him all day. He even sneaked into the grand hall during the previous conference and slept there for all he cared.

He simply wishes to sleep. That's all Callie wants.

Also, the Hubby and Baby Cale tandem is sailing right now.

There is love in the air every time Cale Henituse comes to the palace to report. There was a pinkish aura and hearts all around the Crown Prince and Cale Henituse as they stood by each other's sides, in front of each other, or simply touched.

Everyone concluded that this power couple, which was on the verge of divorce, is still as strong and stable as they can be.

Of course, some readers may scoff or feel resentful because Alver Crossman did not wipe their sweat with his finger or gently and warmly touch their hands.

[Of course, readers will feel attacked as well XD. The author is in the same boat.]

"Hyunnie."

"Hm?"

Callie rose up and groggily stood up. Alver nodded his head.

"Mommy should be done by now."

"Where are you going?" The hall went silent, waiting for the Seventh Prince's response. However, he went to Second Prince Robbit and had himself brought in to let Alver work on something.

"Sleep." He yawns and leans on Robbit, who seems satisfied with Callie sleeping in his arms.

They could not figure out why Callie did this, but they knew it was because of his power that he knew everything about him.

Callen rose and left the hall. The rest of the princes are watching him and notice his butler bringing him.

.

.

Callen soon found himself at the palace gardens.

He hears that voice inside his head again. Alver suggested that it could be the God of Death.

He snarks, irritated by that thought. The God of Death always tries his hardest to end his life. That life as well as this life.

In his dreams, he had a very annoying conversation with a white-haired man.