LXV

[UPLOADER'S NOTE: I WILL BE CONTINUING TO UPDATE HERE IN WATTY. BUT NO RATED/MATURE/EXPLICIT FIC OR CHAPTERS WILL BE UPDATED HERE. THEY'LL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO AO3. PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY. ALSO YOU CAN VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. THAT'S WHAT EVANCE DECIDED TO DO, SINCE NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT THE WARNINGS POSTED. ENJOY!--- JISEI]

***

[Wake up, my little God, it's your duty to live and die for your purpose.]

Callen's body flinched when that voice beckoned him close.

Alver Crossman looked at his brother. He was so confused about everything. He can't seemed to think straight with these events!

"YOUR HIGHNESS! GET AWAY FROM CALLEN!"

Cale Henituse's voice thundered.

They watched as Callen's eyes opened. It was dull and almost dead. He moved like a marionette at someone's disposal.

"W–what?"

Trembling under command. Callen drew his scythe. Instead of the God of Death's prowess, the color of his energy turned crimson red.

Alver was confused, but Choi Han was able to stop the attack with his sword.

Eruhaben also stood before the Crown Prince.

"I came because of the God of Death, but... I didn't think this would be this dire."

The nobles who came to the grand ball all came out.

Callen disappeared from sight. He was so fast that the Ancient Dragon had little time to defend.

"Your Unclucky Bastard! Wake up!" The ancient dragon roared and sent the demigod away from him. Callens swiftly landed on the floor, angling his scythe for a deadly blow. With whatever force he had, Alver stood up and braced himself for the attack. The entire palace shook at the red energy that was coming out of the young god.

Cale Henituse took Alver's side and said, "Has he remembered a memory or two?"

Alver replied, "He did! Back when he was still a child!"

Callen launched a devastating attack. They would have died by now if it had not been for the ancient dragon. And now he had to confront the world's most powerful living god.

"How long can you keep this up?"

'That voice!"Cale took out his sword and parried a dangerous attack from another redhead, a dangerous white mask gleaming, his sword brightening as water began to show and destroyed the Rowoon palace."

They were all convinced that they were doomed!

Cale Henituse, on the other hand, raised his sword to protect his neck. Cale gritted his teeth as force and impending death pressed against their doors.

The walls of the capital were destroyed by a massive wave of water. Men in black robes with thin silver waves woven into that shimmer and glow stood right on their doorsteps.

Another massive attacked the Royal Palace and destroyed the famed citadel in a single attack. A man dressed in imperial garb stood atop the rubble.

Crown Prince Adin of the Mogoru Empire arrived as well!

Cale Henituse looked down and said, "The future has changed."

"The future has wh—?"

"Your Highness, did Callen recall a memory?"

Alver looked at him. Explosions continued to echo as Cale Henituse began to speak.

"Your Highness now is not the time to dither! Did Callen remember something?"