XV

"Oh my God, Callen! Please don't meddle in my affairs!"

Robbit cried helplessly, making chicken noises with his mouth. His baby brother stormed into his room, dragged him out of bed, and made him run around his palace to gain muscle. Take note of his pajamas! Such a disgrace for a prince like him!

"You need muscles, Brother Ribbit! Girls love muscles!"

"I've got muscles!"

"You call those muscles?! At least have one like Hyunnie's! Bulky meaty muscles!" Callen even stood on his seat while pointing out his muscles, which mimicked Alver's.

"Callen!"

Callen was holding a small stick and enjoying a cup of tea with the second queen, Amiah. Choi Han was also running with the second prince.

"Lord Seventh, this is quite refreshing," Amiah remarked as she watched her son play. She had always tried to get her son to move around rather than drown in paperwork, but only his younger brother was able to make him do so.

"Of course, Auntie, Callie would love to have a baby nephew!"

That sounds so wrong and foreboding.

"Then you'll need 5 sets of push-ups, 5 sets of squats, and 5 sets of curl-ups!"

"Please, Callen!"

"But grandpa Benedict said that to woo a woman, you must have an able body!" Callen pokes his cheeks.

"Who the hell is Grandpa Benedict anyway?" Robbit responds. He had no idea who the person was who was ruining his life right now.

"Aigoo! Does Brother Ribbit want to be executed for blasphemy?! If you don't know Grandpa Benedict VI, you should go back and study history!"

Robbit frowned as Callen addressed Benedict VI as if he were a commoner. It's the man who is credited with establishing his harem and laying the groundwork for inner courts. He just grumbled his way through the remaining laps.

The second queen continued to mock her son, who had been defeated by his younger brother. Robbit had been spending his free time with this child since he was born, she knew. It was also the child that the concubines hoped to adopt to elevate their social standing. But she never expected his straight-up-serious son to be this cute and daring in front of his younger brother.

"Seeing how you're doing, First Prince did an excellent job raising you," she admitted.

"Hm. Hyunnie isn't the only one who raised Callie; there's also brother Ribbit!" Cale chirps as he watches his brother huff in such a pitiful manner.

When Amiah heard that, he was taken aback. The young's tone conveyed no hint of deception. It was sincere to the point where she questioned her hearing.

"You need to get used to it, Brother Ribbit."

"Give me... a... huff... a break..."

"Aigoo, no girl will like you because you're a lazy boy!"

"Are you my little brother or what?"

"I am Brother Ribbit's lovely little brother... but Brother Ribbit is currently useless! At this rate, you'll be dumped a hundred times!"

"Stop jinxing it! It's giving me chills!"

Callen triumphantly smiled as he observed his brother grumble while continuing to do his best.

"Ah, the third brother is also pursuing beauty, noona... the second brother should move quickly!"

"It's frightening to think about where you're getting your information."