LIX

No one expected Clopeh Sekka to turn against his own country. The guardian knight stood atop the Black Dragon Bone, which Mary was maneuvering towards the Helmeted knight.

Everyone was shocked to see him betray his own to keep his word and the world legend!

"I am Clopeh Sekka, the Guardian Knight and Pope of the Order of Callenism! I am the First Apostle of my God and Legend! I shall win this Battle!"

His yell made everyone shiver, including our little god, who appeared to be smiling as Clopeh and Choi Han battled the Red Helmeted knight. The wyverns all lost control, and the power of a swordmaster appeared, wielding nothing but absolute and omnipotent power.

None of them realized that everyone on Callen's side had their power amplified.

This was only noticed by Cale Henituse and Alver Crossman.

"He... He's still alive!"

The nobles who had been watching the fight all gathered around the gore that the supposed dead Seventh Prince was creating. They thought they could encroach on the glory of the County, but it was all futile in the face of the power of the rumored Dead Prince's missing retainers.

Alver was standing behind Cale Henituse, watching his brother. They were able to repel the helmeted knight's attack, but it took all of Cale's strength. He's coughing up blood.

Good Lord, why does he look so hot?

Alver wondered if Cale Henituse was cursed with some kind of jinx that made him look stunning in any situation.

He was lost in thought when he noticed Callen pouting at him through the communication device. His good baby, who used to make him jealous, is now envious of his mother.

He smiled and looked at his adorable baby.

"Hyunnie."

"Yes, Baby?"

"I know Mommy is lovely, but could you do it later, when it's over?"

That was enough to silence Alver. They're in the thick of the fighting, but his baby is dead serious, so he looks away from Cale. He smiled and leaned his chin against his arm.

"So, what should Hyunnie do?"

"Gain power and ascend to the throne immediately..."

"Don't you think you're going to be Crown Prince after this?" Alver asked, shaking his head.

Leading a war, staying in the vanguard, and directing almost everything in it. It's a feat that any royal desires to obtain the throne.

"You're giving me the chills."

Alver made a playful grin.

"My Crown Prince Callie! You shine the brightest over the dark skies of the Northeast. I was thinking about how lucky I am to have such a handsome person like you by my side! I'm blinded by your brilliance, My Soon-to-be Crown Prince!" Alver joked to his brother, "I always have wonderful nightmares after chatting with you. My vicious little baby! There is nothing to be afraid of with the seventh sun!"

The entire audience in the grand hall literally dropped their jaws. Alver Crossman is handing over the crown prince position to his child. They acted almost stupidly when the fifteen-year-old Seventh Prince yelled with all his might.

"I REFUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"With a light like you, our Roan Kingdom is not even afraid of the darkness; you are not just a star, but our kingdom's brightest star."