LXIII

"BROTHER RIBBIT!" Callen slams the door to Robbit's room wide open. He casually glanced at his second brother, who was busy being lovey-dovey with his wife.

He was unconcerned about it.

"Hyunnie will kill brother Ribbit if he shows rated things to Callie."

"You are fifteen years old."

"Then give me some liquor."

"No! Wait, my love... I need to... damn it, Callen! Close the door!"

"All right, I will wait!" Callen said as he shut the door. He had no idea Robbit had made a mental note to lock the door before doing anything else.

That little brother of his has not changed. He goes around and does whatever he wants.

Iris was amused by their antics. Callen just ruined their heated afternoon, but Iris is laughing at him.

"Hah." Robbit exasperatedly sigh, while hurrying to dress up.

"You love your little brother too much." Iris teases, kissing his cheeks, before humming in delight with these brother pair antics. While Alver Crossman is the father bonding type, Robbit is the Chaotic bonding type. His little brother loves to mess with him.

"He is lucky that I love him so much," Robbit said, frowning and putting on his clothes. Iris dressed up as well and followed Robbit outside. They noticed the child sitting nicely and cooing at their son.

"He is definitely lovely!" Iris said. Of all Robbit's brother, Callie is the easiest to approach and the most comfortable one to talk with. She was lucky to have such an adorable brother-in-law who would come and play with her son every now and then. Callie is definitely her favorite among her brother-in-laws.

"So, why did you come here?" Robbit asked. He stood before Callen and watch them lovingly. This older brother really loves his baby brother. He even loves how Callen goes around with his son.

"Mommy and Hyunnie are getting together!" Callen exclaimed joyfully.

"They are together..."

"No, Brother Ribbit, it is the kind of getting together," Callen said, looking at his idiot second brother. Iris pursed her smile and had a foreboding thing of the chaos that's about to come.

"I'm gonna turn this one into BL." Callen sheepishly said and looked at his second brother meaningfully.

Robbit looked at him, puzzled, but something rang inside his head like a bell.

"Oh, you mean."

Callen simply nodded.

"It is time for vengeance, Brother Ribbit."

Iris shook her head, knowing what Callen and her husband were thinking. The Crown Prince used to meddle in their love lives, so the two, the matchmaker-baby and new curpiddevil, are about to do something spectacular by bringing two bastards together.

She took her son from Callen and waved goodbye to the brothers pair. They intend to drag Helly into this shambles. She can not wait to see how Callen forecasts Hyunnie's love life.

"He'll be dumped three times." Callen proudly said.

"He should be dumped at least 100 times." Robbit viciously smiled. Choi Han just smiled, looking at how the siblings looked right now. They're so cute together!

Hellion also crouches down while looking at Cale Henituse and his brother.

"Is Brother a cut-sleeve? Would not it harm his reputation?"