Chapter 9

LULU POV
A MONTH LATER.

The past month Ricky and I have gotten really close. He always calls me, picks me up from school and he buys me food all the time. I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. And there he was.

Ricky: Hey mama.

I didn't say anything. I just jumped onto him and he caught me in his arms. I laid my head on his shoulder and started taking in his scent. He closed the door and walked upstairs with me still in his arms.

We got into my room and he closed the door. We both sat down on the bed and looked at each other. We then made eye contact and I couldn't look away from his mesmerising eyes.

Me: I really missed you (pouting).

I haven't seen this man probably in 4 days now. He held my hand and kissed it which gave me butterflies.

Ricky: I been busy darling but I'm here now.

He smiled at me and I also smiled back. His smile is so contagious. He leaned in and soon before I knew it I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was slow and it felt passionate. Our lips moved in sync. I wanted to deepen the kiss but he pulled away, making me worried.

Me: What's wrong?

Ricky: I gotta go.

He got up and went to the door, I followed him.

Me: What? But you just got here.

He continued walking downstairs and I just followed him like a lost puppy.

Me: Ricky?

He opened the door and I stood in front of him.

Me: Answer me.

He gave me an ugly look. A look that said everything and it honestly hurt me.

Ricky: I don't have to fucking answer to you bitch, your not my girl.

Wow. Something inside me broke.

Ricky: Now get the fuck outta my way.

I stepped aside and he walked to his car. He got in his car and drove off. I got inside and closed the door. I went upstairs to my room and I started crying. I don't know why I'm even crying in the first place.

I know I'm not his girl but did he have to say that to me? I wiped my tears and remembered who the fuck I am. I ain't gon cry over a nigga that doesn't deserve me.

I went to the guys house. There's always people here. I went inside and I found Ayisha.

Ayisha: When did you get here?

Me: Just now.

She nodded her head and gave me a drink, it was closed by the way. I opened it and I looked across the room to see a very cute guy with curly hair. I then nudged Ayisha.

Me: Who's that?

She looked at where I was looking.

Ayisha: Oh that's Saffir, Santiago's cousin. He's visiting from Dubai.

Dubai? Well damn. I made my way over to him and I sat beside him.

Me: Hello. You must be Saffir?

Saffir: Hello and how do you know my name? (chuckling).

Me: Word gets around.

I looked at his arms and they were full of tattoos.

Me: Their really pretty.

Saffir: Thank you hayete.

Damn what kinda language is that? I don't know but if sure sounds sexy.

Me: Did it hurt?

Saffir: Nah I got used to the pain. Say what's your name habibi?

Oh he's Arabic? How does a Mexican like Santiago have such a hot Arabian cousin? Imma ask later though.

Me: My name is Lulu.

I extended my hand and he did the same. But instead of shaking it he kissed it. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Me: So what brings you here?

Saffir: Just visiting family habibi and you?

Me: Oh I live here. Wait if Santiago is Mexican and your Arabian, how are you two cousins?

Saffir: Both our mothers are black. His mother married a Mexican and my mother married an Arab man.

I nodded my head and he stared at me.

Me: Do I have something on my face?

He nodded his head. Shit man. I quickly scuffed in my purse to find some tissue. Before I can find the tissue I felt my head get lifted up by his hand.

We looked at each other in the eyes and I couldn't help but melt in them. They were a mix of grey and green. How can a man be so beautiful?

Saffir: Come to Dubai habibi.

I won't lie, when he said that my underwear began to get wet. What is this man doing to me? No one has this effect on me besides Ricky, or so I thought.

I nodded my head and he pulled away from me smiling. I felt eyes on me and so I looked around to see who's looking at me. I then saw Santiago, Ayisha and Ricky looking at us. I don't give two fucks anyways. Santiago came over to us.

Santiago: Yo cuz. Can I speak to you real quick?

He nodded his head and got up following Santiago. I saw them across the room talking. They looked at me and I knew they were talking about me. Saffir nodded his head then left. I then went over to Santiago.

Me: Where is Saffir going?

Santiago: He's going back to his Airbnb.

Me: What? Why? I didn't even get his number yet.

Santiago: Lulu I'm not gon let you get my cousin killed man.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

Santiago: Your Ricky's girl man, act like it.

Me: No the fuck I'm not. That fuck boy told me earlier I ain't his girl.

He looked confused then looked behind me.

Ricky: So I'm a fuck boy huh?

Oh great. I turned around and looked at him.

Me: You made it perfectly clear that we're not together. So why you tryna ruin my chance of falling in love with someone?

Ricky: You love that nigga?

Me: Even if I did that doesn't concern you anymore Ricky. Now be a pal and stop meddling in my love affairs because remember, we ain't together.

I pushed past him and went outside. I waited for an Uber and I went back home.

I didn't proof read, I apologise for any errors.
To be continued.....