Chapter 43

LULU POV
A WEEK LATER

Ayisha: Have you asked Ricky yet?

I bet your wondering what she's talking about. She's talking about Jonathan's birthday party. He's someone I met at the mall. I'll update y'all sometime lmao.

Me: I ain't gotta ask him nothing.

Ricky and I have been arguing a lot after Malik's lil stunt. I really ain't in the mood for Ricky's outbursts right now.

Ayisha: Girl I ain't tryna get hunted.

Me: Hunted? Are you an animal? No now let's go before we're late.

They all looked at each other and nodded. We hopped in my car and I drove to Jonathan's house. We got there and it was packed. We all got out and went inside.

I instantly started looking for Jonathan. I then saw him with a bunch of people. I didn't want to disturb him so I went to get something to drink.

I took out a bottled drink and then I felt my waist being pulled back. I turned around and saw it was Jonathan smiling at me.

Jonathan: Hey mama.

I instantly smiled. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

Jonathan: You look good ma.

Me: Thank you.

I don't know why I'm acting so shy and nervous. I looked at him and his fit. It was so simple yet it gave off such big dick energy. I haven't had dick in a while. No Lulu. You have a boyfriend and your loyal.

Me: Happy birthday by the way.

Jonathan: Thank you darling. Where's my present?

Me: It's over at that table.

I said pointing to the table that had all his gifts from people.

Jonathan: But I don't want it.

Me: Man that shit was expensive.

Jonathan: I don't care (chuckling).

I crossed my arms and looked at him with a stank look. I spent $4000 on that gift and he doesn't even want it.

Me: So what do you want?

Jonathan: You.

Well damn. I wasn't expecting that. I thought he was joking but I saw how serious he was. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer.

Jonathan: It's you that I want. It's always been you.

Me: I....I....

Shit now I don't know what to say. He brought his face closer to mine. I don't know why but I moved mine closer to his. Our lips were inches apart.

Person: Ayo Jonathan, we need you.

I quickly moved away from Jonathan. I was too embarrassed. I looked at him and he looked mad for some reason. I wonder why.

Jonathan: Come on.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. I didn't know what to do and by the way, his hands are very pretty. We got into a room.

Jonathan: Stay here I'll be back.

I nodded my head and sat on the bed. 10 minutes went by and I wanted to leave. I opened the door and he was already coming in.

Jonathan: Where you going?

Me: I was going to look for you.

Jonathan: I'm here now (smiling).

His smile is so contagious. He pulled me onto him by my waist. This time no one is around. Our lips inches away from each other again. I wonder what will happen.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync and the kiss gave me butterflies. It felt so good. Someone then barged into the room making us pull away. I then saw it was Antonio.

Jonathan: What the fuck I tell you bout coming into my shit without knocking Antonio?

Antonio: Sorry boss I didn't mean to.

Wait, boss? I looked at Jonathan in disbelief.

Jonathan: Go into my office man I'll be there in a few.

He nodded his head and left. I got all my stuff and went to the door but I was pulled back.

Jonathan: Where you going?

Me: I'm going back home Jonathan.

Jonathan: But I don't want you to leave.

Me: I have to get back home.

Jonathan: Why you in such a rush? We got all night (chuckling).

I looked away but he used his hand and made me face him. This man makes my coochie tingle.

Jonathan: I don't give a fuck about your boyfriend ma.

Oh my God. How did he know?

Jonathan: I know everything baby.

I felt his freehand feeling on my body. His hand snaked up my dress and I couldn't help but whimper at the sudden touch. He moved my underwear to the side and stuck a finger in.

A moan slipped out of my mouth. He then started kissing and sucking on my neck. He then stuck another finger inside of me.

Me: S-stop.

Jonathan: Make me.

He kept going at that pace and shit felt so heavenly. I then released all over his finger. He removed his fingers and looked at them. They were covered in my juices. He then sucked his fingers, shit gave me a chill down my spine.

Jonathan: You taste so good.

Goosebumps started being visible on my skin.

Me: I-I g-gotta go.

He nodded his head and I speed walked out that room. I can't believe I just did that with him. Omg. I can't think straight right now. I then went downstairs and I bumped into someone. I looked up to see a guy with curly hair. Oh fucking great. He looked drunk and high as fuck.

Person: Hey baby.

He said dragging his words.

Person: I missed you so much.

He grabbed onto me and kissed me on the neck. I tried pulling him off but he wouldn't budge. Now I can have an excuse and blame this guy  for what Jonathan did.

I felt this random ass nigga being pulled off of me by someone. I saw that it was Riley and Sheronda.

Riley: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah I'm fine.

I saw that a bruise was beginning to form on my neck and wrist. I bruise way too easily lol. We left the house and got into my car. We then got back home.

Santiago: I was wondering when you guys were gonna come back (chuckling).

Omar: Almost locked your asses out.

Ricky: What the fuck is on your neck?

Oh boy. It's gonna be a long night.

I didn't proof read, I apologise for any errors.
To be continued.....