Chapter 14

LULU POV
2 WEEKS LATER.

These past 2 weeks have been good man. I'm happy with Ricky and I think he's happy with me too. I know that it's too early for me to be saying this but I like where our relationship is going.

I heard the front door open and close. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Then I saw Ricky standing at my door with a smile on his face.

Ricky: Hey mama.

Urgh, the way he says it makes my knees go weak.

Me: Hey baby. Why you standing there? Come here.

He came to me and held my waist. He brought me closer to him and our lips touched. It felt like heaven. He pulled away and pulled me outta my room.

Me: Where we going? (giggling).

Ricky: Be quiet (chuckling).

I rolled my eyes and locked up the house. We got into his car and he started driving. We got to his house and there were so many cars here. We got out his car and walked into the house. I tried holding his hand but he pulled away. Strange.

Ricky: I want you to meet someone.

We went out back and I saw only a few people I knew. I saw Santiago, Ayisha and another girl I don't know. We then went over to them.

Me: Hey guys.

Santiago: Oh, your here too.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Ayisha then nudged Santiago in the stomach which made him groan.

Ricky: Lulu this is my best friend Kaida, we been friends for 14 years now.

Me: Nice to meet you.

We shook hands and I waited for him to introduce me to her.

Ricky: And Kaida, this is Lulu, my girlfriend.

As soon as the word girlfriend left his mouth her whole facial expression changed. She looked disgusted and mad.

Kaida: Excuse me.

She left the circle and went inside.

Ricky: Imma go check on her man.

He left also and went to go look for her. I faced Ayisha and Santiago completely confused. The fuck is going on?

Me: Wassup with them?

Santiago: You don't wanna know that.

Me: Why not?

Santiago: I've said too much.

They wanted to leave and I stood in front of them blocking their way. I gave them a glare.

Me: Tell me.

They sighed and looked at each other.

Ayisha: Your not gonna like this.

Me: Okayy, go on.

Santiago: Ricky and Kaida have been friends for years now Lulu. All you should know is that Ricky will always choose Kaida and Kaida will always choose Ricky over anyone.

What's that supposed to mean?

Me: All I wanna know is, have they ever slept together?

They nodded their heads. That's it. I'm done. I left them and ignored them when they called my name. I went inside the house and I suddenly heard noises. I followed the noise, God knows why and with each step I took the noise got louder.

I saw an open door and decided to look in. And what I saw shattered my heart. I saw Ricky on top of Kaida and they were having sex. Tears started brewing in my eyes and I quickly got out of the house. I called an Uber and I went back home.

As soon as I got home I blocked his number and I blocked him from every single social media. We've been together for 2 weeks and he's cheating on me already? Damn man. I ended up crying myself to sleep.

3 hours later.
19:00 pm

I woke up and saw 22 missed calls in total from my dad, Ayisha and an unknown number. I didn't wanna deal with any of this shit. I went downstairs to get myself some ice cream and I sat down watching cartoons. I then heard a knock at the door.

I got up and went to open the door. I was disgusted by the sight and I quickly closed it going back to sit down. I then heard the door open and close which made me roll my eyes.

Ricky: Can't believe you slammed the door in my face.

I kept quiet and continued watching my cartoons.

Ricky: Why'd you leave man?

I rolled my eyes once again. Is this nigga stupid? And more importantly why is he here? I'm tryna get over his stupid ass.

Ricky: Now your gonna ignore me?

I nodded my head and felt the couch dip. I looked to my right to see him right there.

Ricky: What did I do man?

I sighed and got up going to my room. I heard footsteps coming closer to my door. I then saw him at my door frame.

Ricky: Why you tripping ma?

Me: Tripping? Nigga get the fuck outta here with your lying cheating self.

Ricky: Cheating? I didn't cheat on you man. We been together for 2 weeks and you already think I'm cheating on you.

Me: I know your fucking cheating on me Ricky.

He rolled his eyes and put his hands in his pockets.

Ricky: Don't accuse me of shit I didn't do ma.

Me: You did do it. I saw you with her Ricky.

I saw that his whole body began to tense up but he still tried to deny it.

Ricky: I don't know whatchu talking about man.

Me: You must think I'm like these dumb hoes you got huh? I saw you on top of her Ricky (crying).

Man I was beginning to love this nigga but he cheated on me man.

Me: Why did you cheat on me?

Ricky: I needed to nut man and I knew you weren't gonna give it up to me early.

This nigga cheated on me because he couldn't wait? Nah fuck him.

Me: I fucking hate you.

Ricky: Everyone does ma.

Me: It's over, get out of my house.

Ricky: It's not over unless I say so mama (chuckling).

I got up from my bed and stood in front of him with my fists bawled up. I was livid.

Me: Get the fuck out Ricky.

Ricky: Or what?

Me: Or else imma call the cops.

Ricky: Your bluffing.

I picked up my phone and actually called the cops. A few minutes later all we saw was red and blue lights. He looked at me with a shocked and surprised look.

Ricky: You really called the cops on me?

I didn't proof read, I apologise for any errors.
To be continued.....