Chapter 54

LULU POV
2 WEEKS LATER

Living with Jonathan has been amazing. I should've moved in with him a long time ago. He treats me so good. He treats me the way I should be treated.

Jonathan: I got you some food.

He said coming into the lounge with a bag of food. See what I mean? He put the food down beside me and I started looking through the bag. He then sat down beside me looking at me.

I saw he bought me some burgers, fries, wings with some ranch, some hotdogs, a salad, a mini pizza, snacks and some drinks. Oh and an ice cream tub of my favourite flavour, chocolate chip cookie.

Me: You want me to get fat huh?

Jonathan: Not at all baby (chuckling). Your my princess and you'll get whatever you want.

Why didn't I meet him before I met Ricky? Life ain't fair.

Jonathan: After you finish eating, come upstairs for your bubble bath.

Me: Omg marry me.

I said and he chuckled. He got up and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Jonathan: Of course I will.

He said going upstairs. I got lucky with him. I then began eating some of my food. I tidied up when I was done. I then went upstairs and saw Jonathan coming out the bathroom.

Jonathan: Take your clothes off.

He said and I compiled. I took my clothes off and went into the bathroom. He helped me get into the bath tub and he was about to leave until I stopped him.

Me: Get in with me.

He turned around and took his clothes off. His dick was standing tall. Damn now I wanna hop on that dick. He got in behind me and I rested on his chest with my back.

Jonathan: I could stay in here with you for hours.

I giggled a lil.

Me: Me too.

I said and I felt his hand moving onto my stomach. He then began rubbing my stomach.

Jonathan: He's getting pretty big now.

Me: I just can't wait to get him out of me.

Jonathan: You got 5 more months mama, be patient (chuckling).

Easy for you to say. Your not the pregnant one. The water began to make me sleepy. That's all I been doing ever since I got pregnant. Sleeping and eating.

Jonathan: Let's get you cleaned up so you can go to bed.

He said and he began to wash me since I'm too tired now. He rinsed me up and got me out the bath tub. He got my pajamas and I put them on. I then laid on the bed and watched him look for something.

Me: Whatchu looking for?

Jonathan: The oil.

What for? He smiled when he found what he was looking for. He then came over to my side of the bed and sat in front of me. He laid my fit on his lap and he opened the bottle of oil then poured it onto my feet. I need to marry him.

Jonathan: You look like you need this.

That's true cause my feet have been hella swollen lately. School is getting pretty hectic because I wanna finish my modules soon so I can get this job before the baby comes.

You could call me a smart ass since I jumped most of my classes because of my intelligence. I've always been hated for it but who cares? Why hate me for being smart? That makes no sense lmao.

My thoughts were interrupted by how good Jonathan is at massaging my feet. He needs to massage my body after I give birth to this kid. I closed my eyes to fully enjoy this.

Jonathan: Am I doing good?

I nodded my head while still having my eyes closed. My peace was ruined at the sound of a phone ringing. He then stopped massaging my feet. Oh come on man!! He wiped his hands and then picked up his phone.

Jonathan: What do you want Antonio? Oh, okay. Set up a meeting with the rest of the gang tomorrow. Bye.

He hung up and put his phone beside him.

Me: What's going on? Is there a problem?

Jonathan: It's nothing to worry about baby.

He said smiling at me. Oh, well I guess I have nothing to worry about.

Jonathan: Just sit back and relax mama.

Ain't gotta tell me twice. I laid back and watched him rub my feet. I thought it was super cute so I decided to take a video.

Jonathan: Stop (chuckling).

He's so cute. He was so focused on my feet and I then ended the video.

Me: Thank you.

Jonathan: For what?

He said looking up at me.

Me: For letting me live with you when my dad kicked me out when he found out I was pregnant and for taking good care of me.

Jonathan: Don't sweat it.

Me: But you've been nothing but a great boyfriend to me.

I said pouting which made him chuckle.

Jonathan: There's nothing I won't do for you baby.

Me: I love you.

I said seriously. I then realised what I just said. I can't believe I blurted that out to him. I wasn't thinking at all. He looked at me, he looked shocked. I guess what I said caught him off guard.

Me: I'm sorry.

He just didn't say anything. I sighed and moved my feet from his lap. I got up and he pulled me back down.

Jonathan: I love you too mama.

Shit melted my heart man. I then started crying.

Jonathan: Don't cry mama.

I don't even know why I'm crying. Being pregnant is the worst. Tears just kept pouring down and he wiped each tear away.

Jonathan: Stop (chuckling).

Me: I can't (giggling).

Jonathan: It be them hormones huh?

I nodded my head.

Me: I'm just happy that you said it back.

Jonathan: I've always loved you ma and I'll always will.

I started cheesing my ass off. He leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. He's so perfect. I wish I met him when I moved here.

I didn't proof read, I apologise for any errors.
To be continued.....