Chapter 80

RICKY POV

The music started and all of a sudden my palms started getting sweaty. I looked at the entrance of the garden, itching to see her or if she even decided to come cause I haven't been at home that much. I've been trying to prepare for this surprise wedding.

I watched as Lulu's dad became visible at the entrance and then there she was. She looked beautiful than ever. Pregnancy really looked good on her, well besides that pregnancy attitude of hers. Everyone then stood up.

They started walking down the aisle. My heart started rapidly beating, I've never felt this way ever since I was chased by cops on foot when I was 17. That's a story for another day.

She came closer and closer. Up until she was right in front of me. I couldn't stop smiling. She looked so beautiful man, I even felt my tears falling down. I felt her tiny hands on my face wiping my tears away as I wiped hers.

Me: You look so beautiful baby.

Lulu: You're not too bad yourself (giggling).

I playfully rolled my eyes.

Priest: Please be seated.

Everyone sat down and then the priest spoke again.

Priest: Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today in the sight of God to join this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony. But before we go any further. If there are any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace.

As soon as the priest said that I took out my gun and crooked it. Waiting to see who I have to shoot but no one stood up.

Me: Yeah that's what I thought.

Everyone let out a laugh. Then the priest spoke again.

Priest: Ma'am would you like to start with your vows?

She looked nervous.

Lulu: I wasn't prepared for this. I don't even have my vows written down.

Me: I don't either, just speak from the heart mama.

She nodded her head and deeply inhaled then slowly exhaled. She looked me in the eyes.

Me: Go ahead mama.

Lulu: When I moved from Texas, I had no interest in being a relationship anytime soon. I wanted to focus on myself and my education but here I am, standing here with you in front of me. I never imagined seeing us getting married.....

She giggled on the side before she spoke again.

Lulu: Yes we've had some bad times in the relationship but there's also some good times. I just can't seem to think of them.....

The others laughed while I rolled my eyes.

Lulu: I'm jokinggggg. Being with you every single day is considered "good times" for me. No relationship is perfect, we've had our problems but we overcame them. You gave me Adonis and now you're giving me baby number two. You changed for me and I couldn't be more happy about that.

She took a breather before she continued.

Lulu: I love you a lot Ricky and I want to grow old with you, raising our beautiful babies together in our warm home. I promise to bring out that happy little boy inside of you every single day. I promise to love you, take care of love with my nurturing undying love. You and I together forever baby.

I really love this girl man.

Priest: Sir if you may....

Me: Oh yeah sure.

I said wiping some of my tears away.

Me: I wanna start off by saying I love you baby. I love you with all my heart and I don't know where I'd be without you. Probably dead or in jail.

She looked uneasy when I said that.

Me: I didn't have an easy life growing up. I never felt the kinda love I feel with you with any other female. You make me bring out a side of myself no one has ever seen. I love who I am right now and that's because of you.

I heard a few aww's in the background.

Me: Waking up next to you everyday brightens my day. I know our love wasn't easy, mostly because of me but I'm here today to promise to love you, to protect you, to take care of you. You've given me something nothing can buy, a beautiful family and undying love. Nothing will separate you and I, not even death because even in the next life, I'll look for you until I find you.

This girl was full on crying. I quickly got some tissues and began wiping her tears away.

Me: You're gonna ruin your makeup baby (chuckling).

She started giggling while still crying.

Me: Baby stop (laughing).

Lulu: I can't (giggling).

I gave her a lot of kisses. She always calms down when I do that. The priest coughed loudly.

Priest: It's not time for that.

Me: Oh my bad bro.

Everyone began laughing.

Priest: May we have the rings.

Adonis came with the rings and stood in between us. We both took each others rings and held them.

Priest: Do you, Lulu Aamari Capone take Richardo Remez Rodriguez, to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?

Lulu: I do (smiling).

A lot of weight was lifted off my shoulder when she said she wants to marry me.

Priest: And do you, Richardo Remez Rodriguez take Lulu Aamari Capone, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?

Me: I do (smiling).

Priest: Well then, by the power invested in me by the State of Arizona, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may NOW kiss your bride.

I chuckled a little bit. I grabbed her face and soon our lips met. Nothing in the world can beat this moment. Butterflies started forming in my stomach and I cherished every moment of it.

Adonis: YAY!! Mommy and daddy are married.

He said and I pulled away looking down at him. Seeing everyone I love celebrating this moment with me made me very happy. I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Me: I love you mama.

Lulu: I love you too baby.

Now let's party.

I didn't proof read, I apologise for any errors.
To be continued.....