Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

・❥・

・❥・

They did nothing but cry for the last few weeks of their high-school days.

How could they have fucked up this badly? What did they do wrong? Was it the amount of times boys would fall to their feet? It couldn't have been, he wasn't the jealous type. Was it the lack of affection? Definitely wasn't that, all they did was hold hands and kiss here and there.

So what was the reason?
Why did he breakup with them?

'N/n, you can't just be in the house all summer and cry over a stupid little boy.' Their friend tried to cheer them up.

'You don't understand. I busted my ass for him, and he was my pride and joy. To think he'd just give up on me like that, after everything I've done for him.'
'For us..'

Their friend who was usually bubbly and kooky, had enough of seeing her best friend like this. There was never a time where they had been in such a bad state over a boy like now.
This was her snapping point.

'Are you really crying over a boy who did nothing to contribute to y'alls relationship? Okay, so yeah you kissed maybe fucked once or twice and whatever, but if that man REALLY cared about you, he wouldn't have let you go like that!'
'Didn't you graduate at the top of your class?'

'..Yeah.' They sniffled.

'Didn't you also become Class President to represent your class and whole grade?'

'Yeah.'

'So who's really at fault here? You, the baddest bitch to walk this Earth, or him, the nobody that somehow managed to pull you?'

'Now, until you manage to fix yo face and prove that nothing can bring you down, Ion wanna hear you crying and sniffling and gettin' snot everywhere. Got it?'

----

And they did exactly that.
They pulled themselves together and did what they had to do to get far in life without anyone telling them what they couldn't do. They gained way more confidence than their high-school self could ever have, and even managed to have another "well-balanced" relationship-much to their friend's dismay.

That was until they caught him in the act of cheating.
But instead of "whining like a little bitch about it" (said by their friend), they called him out on it.

"And god forbid I EVER see yo ass in the streets again, because best believe, as soon as I lay my eyes on yo bald-headed, stank body, broke ass, pulling 'push' doors, light switch headass, I'm jumping you and that coochie bump built bitch you fuckin' with!" They yelled into the phone.