VII

TW // BAD DEVELOPMENT HABITS (i forgot the term for when you do things you used to do during traumatic experiences 😭)

・❥・

The next morning not only did they have a killer headache, their waist was sore and their legs were numb. There was no way they could go into work today.
But they had to.

There was no clear memory of what happened the night before besides the drinking, bits and pieces of the car drive, and the worst of it all;
Cumming hard two times and possibly the best sex they've had in a while.
They were gonna call out of work with Gojo when they looked over and saw a note on the nightstand.

drink some tea, it'll help you with your hangover - k. nanami

Ain't no way.
There was no actual way.

The tea on the nightstand smelt and looked fresh. He must've left no longer than an hour ago. Instinctively, they lifted the blanket looking for a reddish stain of some sort and rubbing over their exposed legs and arms for comfort, sighing in relief when there was nothing to be found.
They then dug around for their phone, and when finding it they dialed their friends number.

"Huh?" The sleepy woman answered.

"Facetime me. Now."

They almost immediately sent her a facetime request, where she answered. They could tell she just woke up from her bonnet being on her face, scarf half-undone, and the slump in her eyes.

"What?"

"LIL' I FUCKED MY EX." They shouted at the camera.

"Pause. You did WHAT?"

Y/n looked at the half-asleep woman in great anger.

"I ain't sayin' it again."

"No, I'm serious. I didn't hear you, you.. cut out." She yawned.

They took a deep breath and prepared themself as if they were going to curse for the first time.

"Lillianah. Me and my ex—Nanami—had sex." They emphasized every last word.

"..When?"

"This morning."

For a moment, she fell shocked.

"Last night dumbass! When else?" They spat.

They saw her camera cut off for a second before it cut back on again.