XXIV

SMUT!!

a/n. editing some fics soon to fix up my writing style

 editing some fics soon to fix up my writing style

・❥・

Y/n went right back to hanging around with Yuan more than the others, the only one that didn't question it was Lillianah who kind of saw it coming since her plan all along was to get them to hop off Nanami's dick for a few days, but it might've worked a little too well.

As if it were a bad thing, Gojo and Itadori (Sukuna) watched from in the back of the rental they were in watching Yuan and Y/n giggle and laughing over miscellaneous jokes. "Look at him, just disgusting."

"For once, I agree with you, ugly." Sukuna scoffed.

"UGLY!?" The tall man snapped his neck over to the mouth on the grimacing Itadori's cheek. "Hey ma! If you let me hit, I won't kill this little boy!"

Y/n slowly turned their head towards the geeking mouth on the poor boys face. "You wish you could handle all this, you too Gojo." They pat Itadori's head before going right back to interacting with Yuan. Lillianah was in the passenger seat as Nanami drove, she could tell something was eating at him based off the fact that he was a bit more sensitive to the idiotic drivers on the road.

"You good over there?" She asked, her feet propped on the dashboard as she leaned against the window. "Peachy." He replied dryly. Nanami subtly glanced in the rear view mirror, seeing how much more lively Y/n was with Yuan. Had anyone else been sitting in the front seat, they wouldn't have easily detected the pure rage firing up in his body. "Define 'peachy', because you and I both know you death staring Yuan right now." She gestured to the two gigglers in the middle row. Then her eyes widened slightly, she lowered her voice and leaned in close so nobody else could hear.

"Don't tell me you're jealous of Yuan." She uttered. Had Nanami not've been on the highway, he would've slammed on the breaks, instead he clutched onto the steering wheel. "Christ, first I find out you're fuckin' my best friend, now you're jealous because they're talking to my co-worker? How insecure are you?" She shook her head in disbelief. "I'm not insecure, I just don't trust Yuan with Y/n." He corrected, though his demeanor contradicted his statement. "Why not? You got a problem with him?" She cocked an eyebrow.

He didn't respond, keeping his eyes on the road with that same stern face of his.

"God you're just as helpless." She scoffed. "You lost your chance when you dumped her a decade ago." Lillianah mumbled.

"I don't want to hear anything from the woman who can't keep a man." He retorted.

"And I don't wanna hear backtalk from the nigga who's jealous of a guy who stands no chance with Y/n." She clapped back, making Nanami immediately pipe down.