IV

TW // FAMILIAL DEATH, FIGHTING, DRUGS (brief reference)

・❥・

The worst part of being such a busy person was that you could never have time alone.
Never.
So when Y/n was knocked out, sprawled out on their silk sheeted bed, drooling everywhere and mysterious marks on their face and arms, they weren't expecting was a familiar blue eyed freak in the same bed as them.

Slowly awaking from their slumber, they saw the man staring at them—still being half-asleep—and almost died right there and then.

"JESUS. WHAT THE FUCK GOJO?" They hollered, immediately covering themself up and scooting to the opposite end of the bed.

"What?" He raised a brow.

"Why the hell are you in my bed?!"

"Well, I didn't wanna wake you since you were sleeping so peacefully! And I was a little tired myself so—"

"So you broke in my apartment, again, so you could also sleep in my bed instead of laying on the couch."

"You would've been mad regardless!"

"BECAUSE YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE."

Obviously from previous encounters, yelling at him wasn't gonna help. Instead, they gave up and kicked him out the bed as he fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"How rude..."

"Don't get back up, I need clothes."

"You sleep butt-ass naked?" He queried from the floor.

"No. I just don't sleep with underwear on."
"Or a bra."

"Why do you need to know? You're the one who slipped in my bed unannounced!"

"Just taking mental notes.."

Obviously his longtime crush hasn't died, or his horniness.
When he heard the door slam close after a while, he chased after them, stumbling to get from out of their sheets.

The first thing they did was tread into the kitchen, Gojo obviously right behind them.

"You want something, what is it?" They spun around, hands on their hips.

"Nothing..."

"Say it or I'll tell Megumi you tried to hookup with me again."