XIV

TW // ABUSE REFERENCES

・❥・

Getting home they were exhausted, which wasn't anything new, but they had nothing to do all day besides training and babysitting.
But who want's to come home and watch a child that wasn't even their's?

Driving home, all they thought about was the big ass stain on their pants in the backseat of their car. (which was fixed thanks to connections)

Walking up the stairs and waiting in the elevator was almost enough for them to fall asleep.
They finally got to their front door and opened it without any problems.
Besides the fact there was an extra pair of shoes at the entrance.

"I'm.. home?" They called out.

The only familiar faces that poked around the corner were Lillianah's and the boy's.
But not a third one.

"Who else is here?"

Their friend did nothing but looked sorry for them and disappear again.
Irritated, they stepped into the kitchen and saw the last person they wanted to see in person.

"Bye." They pointed to the door.

"You're supposed to be resting."

"Why is he here?" They turned to Lillianah.

"He kinda just, came in. I couldn't really stop him."

"That doesn't answer my question."
"Why are you here?"

"I had a feeling you weren't."

"So you broke in? Alright.." They sighed.

There was an awkward silence between the three.
All Lillianah could do was just sit there, knowing everything. So it was in her best decision to just. Well. Leave.

"See, I got to go to work in the mornin'. So.. I'm gonna—"

"No you ain't either." They motioned for her to follow them.

She swallowed her pride and slipped by Nanami and into their room.
This was the most horrified she had been from them in a while.

"There's a peephole. For people like him."

"I'm sorry, okay!"
"I thought it was cute how he came to check on you.."

They mimicked their sentence with a high-pitched voice and the two started arguing before they pushed her out their room. When she started walking, they kicked her in the back of the legs.
Lillianah caught herself before falling and swiftly turned around to face Y/n who obviously was fighting a laugh.