XX

TW // MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

・❥・

"You need it. C'mon!" Lillianah whined, wrapping her arms around her friend's neck.

Once again, she had came to drop off some lunch for Y/n. But she came with a proposition. A beach trip. At first, Y/n was on board with the idea, but then Lillianah mentioned it would be with others. More specifically, Gojo, Nobara, Itadori, Megumi, another friend of Lillianah's-and the reason they declined-Nanami. The minute Y/n heard the first character of his name, they turned it down almost immediately.

"I refuse to go anywhere that isn't work involved with him."

"Your bed wasn't work involved." She replied, a deadpan look on her face.

Y/n snapped their neck over to Lillianah who raised an eyebrow at them and rolled her neck.

"Wh-That was different!" They stammered, standing up to stand level-eye with her.

"Having sex with your ex on multiple occasions with no connection to your work? I doubt it."
"Be realistic, N/n. Why won't you go?" She sighed, leaning against their desk.

Y/n leaned closer to her before whispering in her ear, putting a hand up so nobody could read their lips.

"...What if he tries anything while we're there..?" They whisper to her, a small hint of concern in their voice.

"It'd most likely be your fault. You do so much to irritate him." She leans away to look back at Y/n.

"Some friend you are..." Y/n narrows their eyes at her.

"You asked. I answered. Besides, how hard is it for you to go without sex?"

"Do I look like I wanna have this conversation here?" They gestured to the office, a few people walking by with papers.

They paused before blinking, going deep into thought after seeing Lillianah lean back a little and widening her eyes as if expecting them to answer her question.

"...Very hard." They sighed, running a hand through their braids.

"You sad soul. He's giving it to you that good?" She seemed a bit shocked. Lillianah hadn't seen or talked to Nanami enough to know, especially after they all graduated.

"My answer stands." Y/n sat back in their chair.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry! Please? Just ask him! It'd mean a lot if I got everyone..." She paused for a minute, biting her lip.