VIII

CW // SUGGESTIVE COMMENTS (literally just lillianah and gojo being horny.)

・❥・

・❥・

When Y/n got a call from Gojo later on in their work day saying he was taking off for the week, they cursed him out in their car outside, disturbing anyone that had walked by.

So whenever they got off work (now), they had to head to the school and deal with three teenagers who they knew pretty much nothing about (Megumi excluded).

When on the way, they got a call from their friend.
Something told them not to answer it, but after letting it ring more than wanted, they answered anyway.

"If it ain't an apology, I don't wanna hear it."

"It's not, but.. it's whatever, bye."

"What do you want, Lil'? I'm heading to the school right now, I got too much on my mind, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot to wear underwear-even worse a bra."

"Gross.. anyway. Um, you probably don't wanna hear this right now, but two students of my students died from that curse."

The silence was so unbearably loud, they could hear their ears ringing and the sound of their own breathing.

"I'm so sorry. I was just being all asshole-y and..."

"No, you're fine really. I just find it interesting how curses show no empathy for literal children."
"They were just about to go to high school too."

"Did they have like a fight or something? There's no way two people like that loved each other that much." They stopped at a red light.

"Funny, I think they're the only students of mine I haven't seen go for their necks."
"They reminded me of you and Nanami back then, a bit."

"God, I don't even wanna hear his name right now."

"You two have a little fuck-buddy quarrel?"

"I'm about to fuck-buddy you in a minute."

"Wouldn't be too bad on my part." She chuckled.

"Glad I could make you laugh." They smiled, continuing at the green light.

"Really though, every time they walked into my classroom, they were holdin' hands, passing notes, sometimes even kissin', it brought back memories."