VI

SMUT !!
TW // ALCOHOL, DRUGS (referenced a few times), ABUSE (reference)

SMUT !!TW // ALCOHOL, DRUGS (referenced a few times), ABUSE (reference)

・❥・

The two for the time being were separated, Y/n at the bar, Nanami scanning the area.
Y/n was obviously having more fun than he was, they weren't light so they did what they did best and went ham on the drinks.

It wasn't all bad for them besides having to occasionally ask the poor bartender for another round.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing here alone?" A masculine voice asked.

For that brief time.

They did nothing more but show him their left hand and chugging down another drink.

"Struggling marriage?" He sat beside Y/n.

'You could say that.' They thought to themself before shrugging.

They couldn't help but feel a pair of eyes—maybe four—burning a hole in the back of them, but when looking around they saw no one. Everyone was either dancing or making out, no in between.

"Aww don't feel bad, marriage ain't for the young anyway. You'll get used to it, doll."

Either the drink or the pet name caused them to make a sour face. Both not being completely out of the frame.

"I've been married longer than your children have been alive, sir." They finally spoke.

Clearly, the man was shocked, no less than surprised at their remark.

"Well, someone's upset.." He called over the bartender.

"And I don't have children, not in my custody anyway, but that can be arranged."

They couldn't sit there any longer, they could feel their father hovering above them shivering in disgust just as much as they were.

"Um, I think I'll pay now."

"Don't worry about it. 's on the house." The waiter smiled at them, sliding the both of them their drinks.

They were hesitant about having another drink—not that they wanted to face the aftermath of all this in the morning—but they took a sip of the shot anyway, seeing the man beside them call for another drink.
With a sigh of satisfaction, they felt at ease once more.

"If you like that you should love their margaritas."
"Want one?" He offered.

Who were they to decline a free drink from a middle-aged man who's as creepy as a curse?
A sane person.
But then again it was free.
And they knew better not to turn down something offered to them. Though they also knew not to take a damn margarita from an old man.