IX

・❥・

・❥・

The four arrived at a small café place, sitting outside with the menus in front of them.

"Pick out what ya want." They sat back, pulling out their phone.

"But we didn't bring any money..." Itadori frowned.

They looked away from their phone and at the kids with a serious face.

"Did I ask if you brought money? Just pick somethin' out, it's my treat."

Megumi was the only one who knew the drill by now, he had alot to fill them in on.

y/n l/n
r u free |
r u fr|
r |
are you fr |
are you available |
are you ava|
are y |
ar |
can we talk? |

They watched the on screen cursor blink repeatedly while the kids ordered.
For some strange reason, they felt the needed to talk to Nanami, random-yeah-but his words stuck to them when they last spoke.
Petty? Really? That's the best he had?
It was really, all words distributed were just in a sense of anger and frustration. They knew that of course, not at the time, but they knew that.

"Y/n." Megumi called.

They finally snapped out of their thoughts and noticed the waiter ahead of them waiting to take their order.

"Oh! My fault, um, I'll take some fried okra and a.. coffee."

The waiter wrote down the order and zipped off to have it prepared and sent back.
Nobara and Itadori talked amongst themselves while Megumi peaked over at their phone.

"Uhm, excuse you?" They held it away from him.

"Who's that? You've been on edge lately and haven't looked up since we left." He crossed his arms.

"Stay outta grown peoples business. I could be talking to Gojo for all you know."

"You don't even talk to him like that."

"Says who?"

He looked at them with an annoyed face while the other two snickered at him.

"Shut up!"

"Who knew Y/n was about the player life?" Nobara chuckled.

"Speaking from experience?" They smirked, leaning back in their chair.

"Only from what Gojo's taught her." Itadori butted in