I

TW // MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE + SEXUAL ABUSE

・❥・

From then to now (almost a whole year of insufferable childish arguing and rivalry), Y/n was working directly underneath him. And they hated it.
Whenever he had the opportunity was there, he'd purposely give them more work to do.

"I need you to organize these files for me." He would hold out a thick folder out.

"But I already did that and gave them to that lady upstairs."

"Yeah, and I'm telling you these records were given to me for you to organize and turn in."

"And I'm telling you that there's no need for that if I just turned them in."

Minutes before their break started, he'd bombard them with tasks they had to do.

He'd toss a stack of papers on their desk with a pink sticky-note on top of it reading "have these done before 3 - k. nanami"

"Woahwoah woah. What is this?"

"..Your work?"

"I don't know if you know this, but I'm 'bout to go on my lunch break. Can't be workin' on an empty stomach."

"Good, 'cause this shouldn't take long."

"Hey, where're you goin'?"

"To do what you'll be doing after you finish that."

Even when they're nearing their clock-out time to go home, relax, and watch some T.V.

"You aren't heading home now, are you?"

"What other reason would I be packing up for?"

"The department two floors down need you."

"HUH? Wh-Why wasn't I made aware?"

"Don't ask me."

"Can't it wait 'til tomorrow? I got someone waiting for me."

"I mean the Head is down there so that'd be up to you."

Yeah, they most definitely hated working there. If he were a curse, they'd kill him in a heartbeat. Literally.

Even during their missions of fighting of curses with him, he was nothing but a patronizing dick.
Because their cursed technique is based off their mental state and emotions they're forced to let the energy out physically, so as a child, their life wasn't easy.