XXIII

TW // GORE, DRINKING + USE OF DRUGS

・❥・

They should've went back with Yuan when given the chance, because why were they sitting on the hotel bed while Nanami was fussing them out for being so attached to Yuan. Not that they were listening because they were thinking about him.

"Need I remind you about the last guy you made advances on?" Nanami said.

"To be fair, we broke up because he was a cheater. He's a teacher. How're you gonna be a cheater and a teacher?" They crossed their arms.

"It doesn't matter. We've had the discussion that your advances on whoever aren't tolerated for our agreement."

"I know you lost your mind. I wasn't making "advances" on him." They scoffed.

"So what do you call smiling, giggling, and touching all over Yuan?" He narrowed his eyes.

"... Talking." They looked between him and the dresser in front of them.

"You are the worst liar I've ever met." Nanami sighed.

"Why are you even worried about it? The rule is stupid anyway, you act like the women at the office aren't constantly on your dick. I wouldn't be surprised if you fucked one or two of them."

Then they paused, widened their eyes, and a cruel smile rose on their face.

"YOU'RE JEALOUS!" Y/n stood up pointing in his face.

Nanami only gave them the most condescending look in reply, his eyebrows furrowing and making a look of disgust on his face.

"Jealous? If anything, I'd feel bad for the next person you date." He scoffed.

"Damn, you must feel real sympathetic for Yuan then." They smirked.

"Excuse me?" His demeaning look dropped and contorted into pure anger.

"HAH! You are jealous!" They cackled, almost finding pure joy in his reaction.

"You aren't dating him. You just met the guy."

"And? Anna met Kristoff and they fell in love and shit."

"Yeah but the first guy she met tried to give her frostbite." Nanami pointed out.

"Okay well, said guy ended up in the ocean afterwards and chained in some cold ass place." They rolled their finger in his face.