XVI

・❥・

・❥・

"Heyyy!" He greeted.

Y/n just about had a heart attack when he busted open the door the way he did.

"What are you doing here?" They sighed.

"You weren't answering my texts!"

"I never do."

"Whatever, why's he here?" Gojo pointed behind them.

"This is my office..?" Nanami cocked an eyebrow.

The male scratched his head and scoffed in irritation.
If he had come any time sooner, they might've been caught red-handed.
But if they kept behaving the way they did, that might've just given it away.
They were struggling to stay standing and could feel their knees clinging on for dear life as they were about to collapse at any moment.

"Anyway, you need to check your phone, I sent you a lot of important stuff!"
"You too, Nanamin!"

"Speaking of..."

He walked right by Y/n and straight towards Nanami wrapping his arm around his neck, talking his ear off.
They didn't realize it until he turned around to face them, but he was wearing his glasses instead.

"Um, excuse me, sir." They crossed their arms.

"Hm?" He shifted his attention.

They pointed to their eyes, hoping he'd get the gesture.

"Huh? What's wrong with your eyes?" He let his friend go to approach them.

As if they were serious, he started examining their face, cupping their cheeks and looking in their eyes for an eyelash or something of the sort.

"I'm not talking about me! I mean these!" They brushed him of and pointed at the blue lenses.

"What about them? They're cool aren't they!"

"Who are you seeing!?"

He got quiet real quick and turned to Nanami for help who did nothing but cross his arms at him.
He was backed into a corner.

"Y'all hear that? I think that's the kids calling me! I better go, don't wanna keep 'em waiting!" He chuckled awkwardly.

"Uh, no?! Come back here!" They chased after him.