XXII

・❥・

・❥・

Y/n stood in the far corner of the room, holding their suitcase close to them with the meanest scowl on their face.

"You act as if we haven't slept together." Nanami sighed, already unpacking his clothes.

"That's different when you're sleepin' with your ex! It'll.. make us seem like a married couple or something."
"I refuse to sleep in the same bed as you." Y/n backed up even more.

Nanami scoffed, tossing his socks down and looking at Y/n with one of his many frustrated and irritated looks. He really didn't feel like dealing with their incompetence while on this trip.

"Would you feel better if I kept to my side?"

"I'd feel better sleeping on the couch."

"Y/n, what's so different from sleeping with me if we aren't having sex?" Nanami crossed his arms with a scowl.

"Because I'll be too exhausted to get up and go home. And in this case, I can't go anywhere because I'll be within proximity of you." They quickly pointed at him and threw their hands to their sides.

"If you're gonna be stubborn, you're better off sleeping on the couch."

"How rude."

"I'll sleep on the couch then."

"Aww, you're so sweet!" Y/n smiled and spoke sarcastically, instantly throwing her bags on the bed.

Nanami dropped his hand and sighed. If this was how it was going to be for a whole week, it was going to be one long trip.

After settling down and unpacking, everyone decided to take a dip in the water. Showering and bringing out their trunks, bikinis, and swimsuits, they all agreed to meet down in the lobby of the hotel before heading down to the shore with their flip-flops, towels, buckets, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Once they arrived at the beach, Gojo, Itadori, and Nobara made a beeline for the ocean blue. Everyone just about was enjoying the summer heat except Megumi who was sitting on the sand under an umbrella with Nanami who just didn't want to get in the water at all. Y/n on the other hand made sure to stray far from everyone else and found their spot to both keep an eye on the kids and Gojo, they laid out their towels and lathered on their sunscreen before sprawling out and laying on their stomachs. Relaxing was the one thing Y/n was gonna do on this trip, even if it was the last thing they did.
That was until something blocked their sun.

"Nice two-piece," Lillianah smirked down at them.

"... Nice bikini." They raised their sunglasses to look at her baby blue swimsuit, her bottoms being a literal thong.