XV

SMUT !!

・❥・

Their first day back at work was pretty fine, a lot of their co-workers were asking if things were fine and wishing them well, and they'd reply with a thanks and saying they were okay.
Though they'd have an even better day if their skirt wasn't riding up their thigh every ten minutes.

Standing up talking to a superior? They'll discreetly pull it down.
Presentation? They'll stay facing the crowd.
Literally walking in front of someone? Hands covering their backside.

Before long, they gave up in trying to hide it, the only thing protecting them at this rate were their leggings.
For their first day back, things weren't going their way. It was bad enough they had to stay later than usual because they needed to make their hours up.

The only thing keeping them going was Gojo repeatedly blowing their phone up. He was coming back from wherever he went and was excited to see his bestie again, his words.

"Are you staying late, L/n?" A co-worker asked passing by.

"Unfortunately, yeah.."

"Are you sure? Me and Muriko were going to the bar, we wanted you to tag along."

"These bills aren't gonna pay themselves, thanks for the offer though." They smiled.

Y/n wouldn't typically turn a trip to the bar down, but they genuinely didn't feel like working all week.
But the best part about this was that the whole floor was quiet.
Everyone minus two or three people had gone home.
And with that, there was no one to harass them about being MIA. That was the only beneficial thing from working late.
Though there was still work to do, they could kick back and relax for a while until the nightshifts came in.
A lot could happen within three hours.

One of those things being silencing Gojo's messages until they got home.
For now however, they needed to turn the paperwork in, then they could slack off for a bit.

Once again, when standing up, they tugged their skirt, this time with great effort to avoid pulling it back down five minutes from now.
With some pep in their step, they marched over to Nanami's office ready for their hourly round of harassing him.
He had to have heard their heels on the ground, because by the time the door had opened he was already running his hands down his face in irritation.

"You look terrible." They chuckled, closing the door.

"I wonder why.." He groaned.

His hair was all out of wack, his eye bags were coming back, glasses were off, and the poor mans tie was coming loose.
Today must've been rough for him, they almost felt bad.
But not that bad.