V

TW // BODY-SHAMING MENTIONS (??), (BRIEF) DEATH THREATS

・❥・

Nanami wasn't afraid of whole buncha things.
He never deemed himself as a person to have big fears of objects or things like the dark or spiders.
This brings us to the question:

What is Kento Nanami afraid of?

Well, one of his fears is simple.

Two idiots he despised giggling viciously in front of him. A 6'3 white-haired grown-ass man was snickering, and a average-sized hard-working adult fighting for their life beside him.
Something was up.

"If the following words out of either of your mouths are something along the line of something blowing up or being destroyed, I don't wanna hear it."

"N-No no, Nanami. It's nothing of the s-sort." Gojo snorted.

"...Then what is it?" He sighed.

"You're..y-you're into fitness r-right?" Gojo's stifled laughter was starting to break.

"Somewhat, yeah. Why?"

And the two almost lost it right there.
Y/n started shaking and tearing up to hold back their laughter, while Gojo was practically cackling.

"Fi-...Fitne—..."

He couldn't even get what he was saying out because of him holding his laugh back.

"Come on now, I don't have time for this. Neither do you, Y/n, we've got places to be." He got irritated.

"W-wait no It's... real-really important."

He stood there waiting for a response while the two snickered away in front of him.

"FITTIN' ALL THIS DICK 'N BALLS IN YO MOUTH." Y/n blurted out.

The two began to burst out in laughter, the taller one grabbing his stomach and the other clinging onto their soul for dear life.
Meanwhile, the blonde just stood there.
Angrily.

Deez Nutz jokes.
Nanami is afraid of Deez Nutz jokes.

What made him mad wasn't the fact that they had tricked him into falling for it.
But the fact that they were in an open, professional (and very public) workplace.

But in all seriousness that wasn't his greatest of all time "shit-my-pants" biggest fear.
This brings us to today.

After all this time of sitting back and "observing", they finally gave in and decided to try and take on the curse.
Originally, Y/n had planned for Lillianah to drop by and help them slip on the dress they bought, but that wasn't happening.