XVII

NSFW !!

・❥・

After a very long explanation, it was safe to say Y/n was beyond pissed. Hell, pissed wasn't even the word.
Aggravated, enraged, infuriated.

They had pushed, shoved and hit Gojo all while fussing him out.

"Are those real words?" Itadori whispered, referring to the excessive "cursing" coming from Y/n.

"If they're using them, probably." Megumi sighed.

Both the kids were worried based off the way Megumi sat there unmoved, amused even.

"Don't say this is normal for you.." She gasped.

It worried them even more to see Gojo so scared of someone.
Eventually, they'd gotten too rough on him and he had to put his domain up for them to stop.

For someone that was considered the strongest sorcerer in the world, it was pretty funny to see him be pushed around by someone like Y/n.
Not to Megumi though, he's seen worse.

----

The first time Gojo and Y/n had physically put their hands on each other was when Megumi was still fresh meat in grade school.

The two agreed to split up when and who would watch Megumi throughout the week (like a divorced couple—Gojo's words) since Gojo was so busy with work.
And on this particular day, Y/n had him for the day and wanted to hang out with him for a bit.
But it also just so happened that their boyfriend was with them.

Neither Megumi or Gojo was fond of him, especially when watching the boy.

'So... you want some beef?' He would try speaking to him.

No response.
Even if Megumi was drowning in the bathtub and he was the only guy around (actually happened) he wouldn't dare to call out for help.

To put it simply, Gojo was allegedly supposed to pick him up at a certain time and never did. So he came the day Y/n was supposed to have him and neither of them were quite happy about them.

'You can't wait two days?'

'You keep complaining about the other day, what do you want from me!?' Gojo whined.

'Do it some other day! Not today!'

He already had the boy on his back (still glaring at their boyfriend) and was making a beeline for the door.