II

TW // BRIEF MENTION OF SUICIDE

・❥・

After the mission they didn't even bother to say goodbye. They immediately went home and passed out on their couch in cat pajamas.
When morning came about, they were still knocked clean out in their couch while a voice and ruckus was heard in the distance.

They groaned and sat up to see Gojo stuck in their sliding door.

"Mornin' sunshine!" He gave his signature smile.

Y/n blinked at the sight and quickly became annoyed.

"Okay, I know this looks like breaking and entering. Maybe even stalking knowing you... BUT-"

"You got three seconds to explain why you're in my house."
"Three."

"ImayormaynothaveagreedforyouandNanamtogoonanothermission." He explained.

They looked at him and blinked.
Gave him a few extra seconds to elaborate.
And just looked at him with such disgust and anger. Mainly disgust.

"What were you thinking for you to go 'Oh, Y/n's totally gonna be onboard with this.' and NOT automatically know that I was gonna-"

"I get that you and Nanami aren't necessarily on good terms for whatever reasons, but think about it! It's great bonding experience!"

"The only thing we're gonna bond over is the other persons downfall."
"You know what, fuck you. Get out."

"Wh-Why? You can't kick me out!"

"Boy, this is MY HOUSE!" They clarified.

The male pursed his lips and scratched his head as if he had any room to disagree.
He stood there like a deer in headlights and waited for them to say something.

"So do you want me to go through the front door or..?"

"Just... go." They spoke through gritted teeth.

Just like he came in, he went back through the slide door onto the balcony and disappeared from there.

Everything about that man confused and irritated them.

・❥・

It had been a hot minute since they step foot on Jujustu High's campus, for more than just a couple hours that is.
They could sense that the barrier was still up and standing, thanks to Gojo most likely.