III

TW // GORE (brief)

・❥・

It was bad enough that they had to pose as a loving couple who had been married for ten years (which is impossible considering how young Y/n looks versus their actual age), but Nanami of all people takes the cake.

They sat at a table going over the file Yaga gave them for the mission.
Well, Nanami was at least.

While he was reading over the material, they sat across from him, obviously bothered and not listening.
Sick of their attitude, he stopped reading off the file and tossed it on the table.

"What's your problem?" He crossed his arms.

"I don't wanna do this."

"Then don't. I can hunt down the curse by myself."

"That'll take too long, plus you can't just kill it if it's feeding off hundreds of couples."

"And thank you for giving yourself another reason to do this assignment." He smirked, picking up the file.

They flipped him off before wrapping their cardigan around their torso.

"I mean this in the nicest way possible, I find it hard to believe that you're gonna pull this whole fake wife thing off."

"Doubt it, what's the description?"

"A respectful woman who cares for her family and loves her job of being a housewife so dearly."

All they did was look at him with a disgusted looks.

"Yeah no, that's not gonna work." They sat up.

"Our job is to pretend to be this couple, lure the curse out, and have you get rid of it for good."
"That's gonna be hard to do with you complaining and not knowing where to hunt it down."

They snatched the file from his hands before scoffing and observing the pictures that were given.

One picture was of a female's body dumped on an alleyway, her arms were broken while her legs were ripped from her body. The dried pool of blood was beneath her as the side of her head was crushed to the point of her brains splattered everywhere.
Another photo was of two males, one of them had his clothes completely ripped off of him and his stomach clawed open, the majority of his insides missing. The other male was missing his head, the rest of him was just as bad as the first man.

The difference between these photos is that one body was disposed of outside, and the other two appeared to be inside a neon-lighted area.