XVIII

a/n. bit of a lengthy chapter hhh
TW // GORE + MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION

 bit of a lengthy chapter hhhTW // GORE + MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION

・❥・

It was as clear as day that they (literally) woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
As many pleads they made to go home, Gojo did nothing but claim another hour of training, which wasn't up to the students and Y/n's expectations.
The hour turned into two.
And those two hours turned into four.

They didn't get home until three in the morning. Four considering the bad traffic there was.
Why people were driving at such a late hour was a question Y/n didn't want an answer to.

"Did you not sleep well?" Their friend asked them, sipping her coffee.

"I didn't sleep at all, my ears were ringing all night, even before I got home and laid down."
"Plus that stupid whore had me help with Jujutsu training until the ass crack of dawn." They slurred.

There was no reply after their response, so they picked their head up off the table and eyed her slightly shaking figure.

"I know you ain't laughing."

"No, of course not.." She wiped her tears.

"I dare you to say something you learned from your kids." They read right through her.

She proceeded to hide her smile behind her hand and giggled a little.

"..If I didn't know any better I'd say those devils influenced you in some way."

"Just a bit."

They rolled their eyes and took another gulp of their espresso glancing around at the place, before Lillianah dropped a bomb of a question.

"Anything new on the curse?"

"No, actually, we haven't found time to hunt it since.. you know."

"Isn't it technically your fault then?"

"I know it is, no need to remind me!" They slammed their fist on the desk.

"If anything, I'm surprised we haven't gotten anything new since the bar incident."
"I'm starting to think we've gotten close from that one encounter and it's just been lurking in the shadows." They tried to rub the sleepy out their eyes.

"Okay, I can feel you about to fall asleep, so lets get you up and start walking." She golfed down the last bit of her coffee and helped them up.

"Noooo." They whined.

She proceeded to pull them up out of their chair as they drank the final sip of their drink, and hold their hand all the way out the door.
Y/n was tired, and Lillianah knew that, and she made several attempts to get them to go home and relax for once. As much as they wanted to, there was so much going on in their head, they couldn't even define relaxation at the moment.