1

Mom give me time to move my things to the new billing. I am. I like everyone else is glad you and Carlo are back as partners. Mom I only sold my building in San Diego. I still have clients in San Diego and Olivia does too and finally moved my business out aunties home. We told you there was no rush.  Mom i needed more room.  Working out of rhe living room wasn't giving you and auntie the privacy you needed. Baby girl we are just glad you decided to stay and you didn't get your own place.  Mom I can afford it but Olivia ans i talked with the Avery , Juanita, Mandi and Michele they felt we needed to live with our mothers still.  You know we always listen them. I am still dealing with the move. It's been an adjustment for us leasing our home in San Diego. We still are working remembering some of our past. We just cannot believe so many people died. I still miss them. I know Olivia still wishes auntie Gloria and auntie Kiki were still alive. We know we all miss them too. We have given Olivia her mothers monies from the sale of her companies which helped her be partners with your Aunt Laura. Tonight after work we are going over to Joey and Izzy's home for dinner. Please be on time. I will Mom. I am looking forward to it and seeing how Olivia decorated her bedroom after we redesigned Joey and Izzy home.

Julianne left to meet Carlo. Maur was already at work. I was just happy Julianne decided to live with Maura and I and not move out. Julianne has been enjoying catching up with people. Her and Olivia still struggle to remember their past. Julianne and her still miss everyone. Julianne misses Casey when she found out he died. I still miss him too. I leave for work to meet with Lisa and my client Amber Solaris to strike a deal hopefully.

Lisa may we go to your office to talk in private. Amber is on an ankle bracelet she will wait in the conference room. Ms. Marcos I will be here when you return.

Lisa and I leave to her office.

Jane how you doing with Julianne? It's getting better with the family counseling but she still doesn't recall what everything and Kim nierro said she may never. She said the same thing about Olivia. We are going to Joey's after work for dinner. She and Carlo are moving into their new building they designed from the ground up. Jane I know it's been rough on you and Maura adjusting. Yeah but we would not change a thing.

Lisa hugs me and we made a deal for Amber.

Amber I worked out a deal for you. Five thousand dollar fine, ankle monitoring for a year, parole for three more months and more jail time. She agreed you held up to your community service hours and completed 679 hours. Good luck on moving forward to continue working for Harold. Thanks Jane for helping me get a job fixing the pool motors. He pays me well. I still only do pools outside. Ms. Solaris do you agree to these terms? Yes. Sign here and stay out of trouble or you will go back yo prison to complete your time of 25 years and any new charges . Thank you .

I left for work after signing the agreement.

Jane you ready to go meet with Cheryl and Maura at the cheese factory for lunch? Yes. We can than go see their new building across the street.