28

I finally returned and went to speak with Dorothy and Julianne.
Aye cuz mom said your assistant quit. Yes and I hired Inga the receptionist. I would like you two to come with me tomorrow to take a tour of both places. Carlo is designing my new office ensuite and bedroom. Just like auntie. Yes. I figured you need to spend more time helping Julianne and designing that would take too much time plus he did design the building . Olivia it's okay. Julianne I am hoping you can do the graphics for a sign for my office and letter head. Sure. You can take a photo of the outside so you can see what I want for the inside. I am paying you too. Okay Olivia. I would be honored. I am looking forward to seeing aunties companies now yours. I am glad Jenna gave them back to you. I asked my mom why they didn't go to her in the will. She said she wasn't interested in that part and if auntie Kiki had lived they would of gone to her. I liked the new building too better than what my mom had. I asked mom what happened to the Italian flag. She said Jenna had it buried with them. She didn't want to replace it . She said Jenna said if she has she would of added more flags and it would of been too many. I was wondering if you two want to get out of here for a bit and go to the mansion to the Martin crypt where they ended up burying them besides us and auntie Esmi. Our Graves and markers I had them removed as well as the two burnt remains of whomever was in the graves. Olivia let's get pizza instead. We can do Gelato at another day.

You guys the three of us are going alone to pay our respects to aunties and then go have dinner out. The three of you be careful. We will mom and dad.

Our daughters left and we started cooking dinner.

Our aunt made the gates and signs through all of Everlasting Vineyards and the ranch

Our aunt made the gates and signs through all of Everlasting Vineyards and the ranch. I knew she was well known the art world and had quality pieces and did alot of charity work. Babe my aunt was the best amongst her nieces and nephews. Julianne was the closest.

We brought fresh Roses and tulips for them

Hello Julianne and Olivia your mother Maura called us Julianne to tell us you were coming and bringing your wife Dorothy.

Julianne introduces them and the employee leaves us alone to pay our respects. She had brought us three chairs.

We stayed awhile and I held my wife and Olivia as they cried. We eventually left and went inside the mansion to use it. It was gorgeous and had alot of history in it. The staff asked us to eat dinner with them so we stayed. They had made ciobatta and cioppino for dinner with wine from the Vineyards. We had all alcohol free since Dorothy couldn't drink alcohol and we still had to drive back. We ate and heard stories about Esmi, Gloria aka Lisa Fox, Martin grandparents John and Lisa Martin and Kiki. They had made fresh strawberry and lime Gelato. Dorothy had the lime while Olivia and I had the strawberry one.