5

The following morning my mother's got up before I did. I heard them having dessert.  I went to my mother's office and left Monique Bailey and Simonne Kluznic contact information so my mother could do the restraining order.  I got dressed and mass breakfast for us all.  I ate and left their breakfast  out on the counter and left for work.

I got there before Carlo and he pulled up beside me

I got there before Carlo and he pulled up beside me. He laughs and says they will hit my car first. I laughed at him when he climbs over and gets out of the passenger side.

Carlo you could of parked elsewhere. I know but I have all these sketches and the elevator is right here. I will help you goof ball.  I have to fly out to Texas tonight.  I will be back on Friday enough time to get Sylvie so we can go to Tahoe. Julianne bring your truck. We probably will get stuck there for a few days. The cousins have internet wi fi, solar and generators if we need to use it.  Okay, I will tell Olivia.  Did you finally say good riddance to Monique finally?. Yes my mom is drafting up a restraining order against her and Simonne to stay away etcetera.  Avery will take it to be signed today and have them served today or tomorrow.  She was willing to sell her portion of the florist shop and move here . Shit that isn't good. Tell me about it. We are meeting with the staff and the other employees so they can run the business while we are gone for two weeks and only contact us if it's an emergency.
Sylvie is looking forward to spending more time with you two to get to know you.  I put your photo out and let her know no photos of either you too. Thanks. I didn't tell anyone why we didn't have a grand opening. They thinks it's because of the cost and I let them assume that. Thanks cuz. You know I have your back. Here is where I put your ugly mug at.

Ugly haha  we liven your place up ass

Ugly haha  we liven your place up ass .

We both laugh and get on the elevator.

Babe Julianne made us breakfast.  She left me the information.  I already had a courier pick it up and take it to Candace at home to sign it . She will take it to work and have it on record and Avery will pick it up. Lisa Harris will serve them. She has a meeting down there this afternoon.  Yeah I am having the pilot from the helicopter fly her down there. Thanks babe. I always have her back.  You know that.

We finished our breakfast. Maur left for work and I cleaned the kitchen than went to my home office to do some work.

Good morning everyone.  Julianne and I are handing out policy books and expectations. We expect you to sign and date them today if you still want to stay employed by us both not just by Julianne. While we ate gone for two weeks each of you will be assigned tasks. Everyone will get paid for Christmas day and new years day. Each of you will have those days off.

Carlo and I gave submitted your vacation requests to human resources yesterday. Each of you will be notified via email if your vacation was granted or not. I don't think Carlo and I denied anyone their vacation request. Did we Carlo? No. While Julianne and I are gone we expect you to continue to keep the company open with the exception paid vacation days. Some of you only have those days while the employees who moved from San Diego will have more days. We only want to be notified of an emergency.  While I am gone in a few from now until Friday, Julianne will be around here or elsewhere to handle any problems or questions. Everyone  enjoy your vacations and be safe.

The meeting was over. Carlo left for the airport. I went to my office to draw more sketches with current  clients.

 I went to my office to draw more sketches with current  clients

What did you think of the sign out front? I like it. Now everyone will know it's both of our accounting business. All the employees are mailing out letters to the existing customers and informing them of the name changes.   Laura baby girl is calling me.

Okay go to your office to answer it than we have accounts to work on. I started working on mine earlier this morning.  Olivia don't burn yourself put. I won't.

Aye cuz what's up? Carlo told me to drive my pickup up Tahoe and be prepared we may get snowed in and be there longer.  Do you want to drive up in mine or yours? Yours . Okay I will pick you up on Saturday early around 8. I don't know if we are staying in the cabins or inn. Avery I rather stay in one of the cabins less people. I will ask my moms for us to share a room . I will bring my ear plugs.   Monique called me last night. She was willing to sell her portion to Simonne and move here. She wanted you back? Yup. Mom is filing restraining order  and she will be served today or tomorrow.  She has alot of nerve. I know cuz. Talk to you later.  Love you. Love you too.
Candace thank you for signing this. 1000 ft was excessive but it's signed.  These women must of caused her a huge problem and heart ache. I don't know.  She still not opening up to me. Olivia,  her and I were close growing up. Avery give them time. I am it's just hard.  I understand I have been there with amnesia too. Yeah - I  heard about that. Yeah something I don't talk much about.  I haven't even told them yet. Thanks again.  Lisa Harris is serving them today.  Oh boy they better not give her problems.  I know.  I will defend her in court if necessary.

I left and met Lisa outside with my auntie Katelyn.  Auntie your going too? Yes I have  few things to say to them plus I have a meeting. Auntie both of you don't get arrested. We won't as long as they don't try to assault us. If they do , they will get their asses kicked badly. Oh boy! Does aunties know or Rony know? NOPE AND THEY ARE NOT TOO BABY GIRL. I UNDERSTAND. 

I hugged my aunt and told them to be safe.

The helicopter picked them up in the parking garage.